**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

While doing the right thing anyway you will lose (magik)

BiroBiro Posts: 146
edited October 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Guys I was just crossed by 23k Magik in Aw
She 5* r4 Imunne to poison, bleed & stun as miniboss
She damed my champs
I was looking over my champs their health was sucked very fast
I looked at her I found her getting 4 limbo at once
I was deeply shocked
Skill was useless nothing was helping me
I lose for doing the right thing how is that???
Magik need a fix or at least on Aw
Their is no such thing that you enter a fight to do what is need to be done right then it comes all over your head
Make a logic over magik

Comments

• Options
    AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    You must have triggered dexterity a lot.
  • Options
    JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    I don't understand. How does a Magik have 4 limbo at once? I've never seen more than 2.
  • Options
    Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Yeah, her limbo from filling the power bars doesn't stack if I remember correctly, it is only possible to have 2 limbos at any time and that's only if you do a special while you're already in the state of limbo
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Biro wrote: »
    Guys I was just crossed by 23k Magik in Aw
    She 5* r4 Imunne to poison, bleed & stun as miniboss
    She damed my champs
    I was looking over my champs their health was sucked very fast
    I looked at her I found her getting 4 limbo at once
    I was deeply shocked
    Skill was useless nothing was helping me
    I lose for doing the right thing how is that???
    Magik need a fix or at least on Aw
    Their is no such thing that you enter a fight to do what is need to be done right then it comes all over your head
    Make a logic over magik

She’s not that tough to fight. If she’s proccing so many limbos at once, then you’re not doing something right.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    She is tough to fight on debuff immune node, there is no strategy and she limbo ate two of my r5 attackers in today's war
  • Options
    CobraCobra Posts: 126
    What about Hood, Juggernaut, Falcon, Civil Warrior, Magneto? Can they block her abilities/ heal buffs?
  • Options
    Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Cobra wrote: »
    What about Hood, Juggernaut, Falcon, Civil Warrior, Magneto? Can they block her abilities/ heal buffs?
    It's not the healing that's the bad bit....
    Those champs might work but they're unreliable, the best counters are magik (unless on an immune node) and Voodoo in my opinion

• Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Cobra wrote: »
    It's not the healing that's the bad bit....
    Those champs might work but they're unreliable, the best counters are magik (unless on an immune node) and Voodoo in my opinion

I think dormammu is even better than those. Been using him offence since I took him to 5/50 and if you play right she never gets a single a Bar of Power. Actually a pretty easy fight with him but those are good counters too. I just use dormammu’s 2nd medium until I can get an imbued sp2 in. Guaranteed power lock and good amount drained (draining also still works on immune nodes which is handy). @Biro no idea how you managed to give her so much power that she had 4 Limbos at once. But any decent power control champ is an effective counter to her, same with ability accuracy reduction champs.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    You should not be having trouble with Magiks on a miniboss node, I understand having troubles with her on a random node but on a miniboss where you can see she's there isn't really an excuse for dying. Being prepared and bringing gwenpool, psylocke, guillotine, Dr,voodoo, another magik or a few others can quite easily take a rank 4 magik on that node. It's like abomination if you don't bring in the right champs you're going to be screwed