**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where did the Tigra Longshot rank up poll go?

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
My rank up poll is gone!! Most likely deleted. I just wanted to know the results cause last time I checked it was 50/50. Was waiting till 7.2 to check again but I guess I can’t.

Also, was their drama in the post?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• FancysonFancyson Posts: 75
    Though they are both mystic its hard to say which is better because they do different things. Longshot is significantly more useful and effective if you need a champion to deal with buffs and melt mystic lanes. He is also very easy to use.
    Tigra is much more useful if you need to a good counter to apocalypse or projectile based opponents. She takes a lot of time to master different match ups but her playstyle is very rewarding to learn.
    Point is, they do different things. Both great champions, just depends what you need and how much time your willing to commit.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Longshot
  • buddy_LEEbuddy_LEE Posts: 280 ★★★
    The answer is 99.9% Tigra only because one should always leave at least a small margin of error
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    @buddy_LEE got a neat tutorial video I could use?
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★

My rank up poll is gone!! Most likely deleted. I just wanted to know the results cause last time I checked it was 50/50. Was waiting till 7.2 to check again but I guess I can’t.

Also, was their drama in the post?

Check the strategy and tips section...
    My Apoc vs Cgr poll was also taken there
  • AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210

Tigra won.

I think the thread got deleted due to me and @AGYAAT. We were arguing there for a while. Sorry.

Wow I didn't know that, but I think there wasn't any point to delete that entire discussion..🤷🏻‍♂️
  • buddy_LEEbuddy_LEE Posts: 280 ★★★
    Thanks!
    edited May 2021

It’s Official!

Tigra is officially rank 5!!

Thanks for convincing me otherwise and I’ll try to keep her off the shelves as much as possible.