**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hackers in alliance war

De_Potato_SaladDe_Potato_Salad Posts: 471 ★★★
If anyone can give me a valid explanation as to why someone with full suicides just did 3 mini bosses, including a 5/65 guardian on rage, and a 5/65 korg, in under 2 minutes without losing a pixel of health with no bleed or poison immune champs then I’ll admit I’m wrong but that makes no sense to me. I watched him do those 3 fights and not once did he heal or take any damage.

Comments

• PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

If anyone can give me a valid explanation as to why someone with full suicides just did 3 mini bosses, including a 5/65 guardian on rage, and a 5/65 korg, in under 2 minutes without losing a pixel of health with no bleed or poison immune champs then I’ll admit I’m wrong but that makes no sense to me. I watched him do those 3 fights and not once did he heal or take any damage.

How did you know he did not heal? Or did not use combat regen boost? I am curious. Also, which champ did he use?
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

How did you know he did not heal? Or did not use combat regen boost? I am curious. Also, which champ did he use?
    These questions exactly. This post is too ambiguous
  • De_Potato_SaladDe_Potato_Salad Posts: 471 ★★★
    Pulyaman said:

I was watching the whole time, as in clicking on and off of his team to see who if he had taken damage, he went back to back to back the whole way and the timers above the mini bosses heads showed that he went in straight away. He used doom for all 3 fights whilst using suicides. Might just be pot luck but that’s what it looks like
  • De_Potato_SaladDe_Potato_Salad Posts: 471 ★★★
    Malreck04 said:

Pulyaman said:

These questions exactly. This post is too ambiguous
    From my perspective of what I saw was a guy fully go 3 minis without stopping or healing and not losing one pixel of health
  • The forums are not the appropriate channel to discuss potential cheating in the game. If you have serious concerns about another players activity, you can report it to Support at the following link: https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052815511-I-Want-To-Report-Cheating
This discussion has been closed.