**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

About that powergain bug...

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
edited May 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I am sorry, I couldn't find any [MERGED] thread addressing this but I have some questions:

1. There has been an update today, was it a fix of this bug? There's nothing in the changelog thread

2. The bug obviously happens in a fight, so what if I lose half my hp after re-launching the game? Should I contact sb about being wronged? It surely wouldn't be my mistake... I understand that it's fair to relaunch the game (for fair-play reasons), but nobody should get disadvantage for it

3. The last one is rather a hypothetical, but...how does even such a thing happen? I do not blame anyone, I'm just genuinely curious. It is a core mechanic of the game, how does one bug that one out?

Also please keep the discussion clean, I understand this topic may be upsetting and/or annoyingly often discussed, so please just disagree peacefully

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    1) I'm too scared to play anything at all now lol. Just doing war and nothing wrong there.

2) I too would like the answer to this. If the bug is still ongoing, then it's basically like losing health or getting banned, and that health matters in hard content. My general advice I guess is to not do any progressional content now or anything.

3) Idk. A game as large as this probably has a lot of intricacy and complex and interconnected stuff. Best leave it to the devs to figure it out I guess.