**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

She-Hulk or Cable to r2

AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
Waiting for the next level up to decide but I'm torn personally. I do love She-Hulk, and Cable is just wild after Apoc came into the game. Both are 6s unduped. For reference I do have apic at 5/65, and a warlock at r3, so that trio would be complete. Both will go to r2 eventually, but im depending on the forums to help decide since I'm indecisive, HELP FORUMS.

She-Hulk or Cable to r2 71 votes

She-Hulk
61%
Alfa_PigeonWorld EaterErza_ScarletFurious_Fighter1JumpthesharkmanveertherealLogan00rdxevilshadow_lurker22GildenlowCr7ms7rs7Reaper2823AleorDenzel116QacobTivjyotKill_GreyEtjamaDeaconSquirrelguy 44 votes
Cable
38%
BENJI830ThunderGodFydanelIPowerIlStarKillerVIIJuggerNotKDSuperFlash10Sairam44NapaHeroColinwhitworth69Wine_LoverDarth_SaintDes99Aaronc94BowtothekingMaratoxPastorAmericaHeroesforhire18_FiiNCHDawnbringer_1 27 votes

Comments

• Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Cable
    Depends on what content you wanna do and who you like more, Cable is super simple and super powerful. She-Hulk is better but you need to be good at playing her and Cable is faster for more content. That said, it comes down to personal preference. I'd 100% go Cable in your shoes.
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    She-Hulk
    She hulk is amazing bro!

• Options
    @Etjama lemme see them hands.

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    She-Hulk
    Astounds said:

And I promise you I'm throwing them.
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Astounds said:

If it makes you feel better I had a mutant 1-2 gem. But I did rank him out of spite, not gonna lie.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    She-Hulk
    Astounds said:

Etjama said:

Astounds said:

If it makes you feel better I had a mutant 1-2 gem. But I did rank him out of spite, not gonna lie.
    😐
  • Options
    Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    Cable
    Well, imo she-hulk have more utility, but those big degen numbers from cable are really fun, i have cable at r2 and i enjoy him a lot, also if u use apocalypse the cable synergie is great, i only have abyss left to do and have never used she hulk, she isnt indispensable, go for whoever you enjoy more