Which one to rank up falcon or CB

SidbelieberSidbelieber Member Posts: 32
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
CB got better damage and with same utilities like falcon
But Falcon has easily accessible AAR

Which one to rank up falcon or CB 23 votes

Falcon
78%
Haji_SaabTerraHenrytfu_41Sarvanga1_Wom47ILLUSION8SidbelieberGr8TonyStarkSparty6ScrubhanWill3808Barani7daAGENT_A7Ktofuシ1professorchaosJoshuagunnHydrothclegrind 18 votes
Crossbones
8%
EtjamaNuclearOrk 2 votes
Elsa
13%
Kill_GreyFaseehMega_Robot_Man 3 votes

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Member Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    Falcon
    CB definitely has better damage but falcon still is better for most fights as he can get AAR from the start of the fight and CB has to ramp up his furies and you have to maintain them as well.
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,303 ★★★★★
    Falcon
    Haji_Saab said:

CB only has better damage for long fights ...

You can still match and outperform Falcons damage in short fights with X-bones.
    Still, Falcon is the superior option here
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    Falcon
    Personally I like falcon more than crossbones in almost every scenario. Crossbones gets a nod if you have mangog for the synergy but if you don’t, falcon is by far better.
  • EtjamaEtjama Member Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Crossbones
    It's legit SO easy to keep up 10-15 furies for the entire fight no matter the opponent which not only makes Xbones outdamage Falcon, but also gives him longer uptime on AAR. Not to mention no crits and debuff shrug. How in the world is Falcon supposed to be better?
    Falcon
    Will3808 said:

Personally I like falcon more than crossbones in almost every scenario. Crossbones gets a nod if you have mangog for the synergy but if you don’t, falcon is by far better.

Crossbones doesn't need Mangog synergy.
    Only reason you need it is because you can't play Xbones right
    edited May 2021
    Falcon
    Etjama said:

It's legit SO easy to keep up 10-15 furies for the entire fight no matter the opponent which not only makes Xbones outdamage Falcon, but also gives him longer uptime on AAR. Not to mention no crits and debuff shrug. How in the world is Falcon supposed to be better?

I think just because of Falcons passive activation of Lock-On (bypassing debuff immunity) is more sought after than Xbones per fury AAR which can be disrupted/punished by nodes, while Falcons can't.
    X-bones is a tiny bit more tricky to keep in damage rotation than Falcon is too.
    I rate Xbones above Falcon, but arguments can be made for both
  • EtjamaEtjama Member Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Crossbones
    Terra said:

Etjama said:

I think just because of Falcons passive activation of Lock-On (bypassing debuff immunity) is more sought after than Xbones per fury AAR which can be disrupted/punished by nodes, while Falcons can't.
    X-bones is a tiny bit more tricky to keep in damage rotation than Falcon is too.
    I rate Xbones above Falcon, but arguments can be made for both
    Worst case scenario, Xbones has a synergy that stops his buffs from being nullified/staggered with a character that's useful in his own right.
    And even if you're not playing Xbones to his full potential, even if you're only keeping up like 5 or 6 furies throughout the fight, he's still outdamaging Falcon and he still has longer uptime on his AAR.
    The only solid argument I can possibly think of is that he can be a bit impractical in debuff/stun immune situations but I think that's so easily excused by his other superior fights and abilities.