**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can we talk about

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
How god damn annoying it is to face DDHK and Void on skill map in cavalier. Mostly Void for starters his sig lvl is way too much and secondly blocks more then attacking causing his debuff to deal alot of damage

I already had to revive 3 times against him and i play this game to have fun and not freaking die to a champ who doesnt have to do much to kill you 😡. I'm just curious who in their mind thought it was a good idea to place him on a monthly basis in skill map??

Also dont get me started on why dont you use NF bc i dont have him and still dont have him for 2.5 years since he was entered into the game and i opened many dual crystals and all i get is thor rags and cyclops dupes 🤦‍♂️

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    who are you using against them? i'm just using bwdo, and one sp2 and they're dead
  • Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    edited May 2021

How god damn annoying it is to face DDHK and Void on skill map in cavalier. Mostly Void for starters his sig lvl is way too much and secondly blocks more then attacking causing his debuff to deal alot of damage

I already had to revive 3 times against him and i play this game to have fun and not freaking die to a champ who doesnt have to do much to kill you 😡. I'm just curious who in their mind thought it was a good idea to place him on a monthly basis in skill map??

Also dont get me started on why dont you use NF bc i dont have him and still dont have him for 2.5 years since he was entered into the game and i opened many dual crystals and all i get is thor rags and cyclops dupes 🤦‍♂️

I just used she hulk for that fight. She hulk can purify the debuffs occasionally and counter the mix master node. I understand how you feel about Fury, I"m in the same boat here. I've been hunting him forever, and I haven't gotten him still.
  • Options
    anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    just learn to time your combos and play well
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Elsa works perfectly for both (Always start the fight with MLM or Parry-MLM, if you're out of damaging debuff rounds then wait for them to reload and special counter (else Mix Master might trigger), Falcon counters DDHK with Lock On.

Mole Man might work for both as well (not checked since I don't have him high enough)

There are more options than NF only.
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Moleman is excellent against void just stay out of frenzy. Amongst many other uses he’s my go to void killer w/suicides.