**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Naming the counter cheese against Shang-Chi

I don’t know if it already has a title, but I would like to call it the ‘mirage tactic’.

Explanation:
1. Visual: Ebony Maw’s feet and sp2 spikes: have a swirly animation to them

2. Guaranteed hits = guaranteed miss (no intercept!) (Ebony Maw floats there, judging Shang-Chi’s efforts) Shang Chi is practically hitting something that isn’t there (which gives Ebony Maw a guaranteed win).
3. Ebony Maw’s awakened ability (not needed) you don’t have to hit the opponent for them to take damage if EM is awakened. (Story for it that I made: Shang Chi has been fighting so long in the Battlerealm that he forgot to eat or drink, leaving him to die of starvation/thirst)
4. EM unawakened (instead of intercepting, stop the opponent mid-combo and land hits) (story for it that I made: instead of starvation and thirst, he is instead dying of a lack of sleep)

Remember, I just wanted to name the new cheese tactic while being funny about it, so don’t take the story seriously, especially since I made it up to fit the narrative of what I wanted to name the cheese: ‘mirage tactic’

Comments