**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Good week

Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★
My good week continues... got uncollected then just pulled this guy

Comments

• Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    i got nick fury and human torch after my act 5 completion he helps a lot in act 6 and he will even help you in 5.3-5.4 100%
    Edit: Your level 60 and uncollected how do you guys level up so quick im at level 58 and im on 6.4 also ive been playing this game for years now it takes me about 4 months to get to the next level for some reason
  • Options
    Nice!
  • Options
    KablKabl Posts: 315 ★★★

i got nick fury and human torch after my act 5 completion he helps a lot in act 6 and he will even help you in 5.3-5.4 100%
    Edit: Your level 60 and uncollected how do you guys level up so quick im at level 58 and im on 6.4 also ive been playing this game for years now it takes me about 4 months to get to the next level for some reason

act 4 exploration with xp boosts
  • Options
    Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★
    Kabl said:

I did the exact same thing... explore act 4 with boosts

• Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

Kabl said:

I did the exact same thing... explore act 4 with boosts

Doing the same thing now. Did UC, and now doing act 4 100% with xp boosts. Need the mastery points!