**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Featured arena question

nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
Hey, I couldn't find a straight answer so I figured someone out there would know.
I just did the abom arena and got him. I already had him at max sig. My question is should I have gotten a max sig crystal? I was under the impression that receiving a featured champ dupe rewarded all the same stuff as a regular dupe. Does this not apply to max sig stones?

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    You don't get a max sig crystal for that no, my guess it's to prevent people going for a feature and taking someone else's spot when they don't need that champ
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    Dang, lol... wish I would have known that
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    You don't get a max sig crystal for that no, my guess it's to prevent people going for a feature and taking someone else's spot when they don't need that champ

People go for 5* shards that go with the rubbish champs like abom even if they gave him maxed.

Lol taking someone else's spot, this is contest after all
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »

People go for 5* shards that go with the rubbish champs like abom even if they gave him maxed.

Lol taking someone else's spot, this is contest after all

I know, i said that's my guess as to why there's no crystal with it
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Same goes with legend title
    People trying to acquire others spot when they already got that title
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,756 ★★★★★
    Please see here.