**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Grinded 115 million in 6 star arena...thanks for helping me decide to quit this game.

Grinded 115 million in 6 star arena...thanks for helping me decide to quit this game. It's obvious that arenas are solely made for those with the biggest rosters now. There's no way in hell that ANYONE should grind up 115 million points over a weekend and miss the cutoff for a 6 star. That's way too much time and effort placed for a 5 star. I'm a spender in this game whose roster of 6 stars is just under 40 champs, so there's no way for guys like me to compete with guys with over 100 6 stars. Grinding for these 6 stars would be the only way to try increase that pool. After this weekends grind, I realize that's no longer possible as I do not see myself wanting to grind for over 100 million+ points again. Thanks Kabam. You've lost another paying customer from your player base.

Comments

• HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 252 ★★
    How much units it costed u?
  • PanbohPanboh Posts: 72
    Gamer said:

Panboh said:

Well, there is a "refresh champion" button. You refresh the boosted r3's and grind with them. You need only 3 6* and a ton of units. Does it make sense now?

Still that a bs Amun’s of unit for 6 star that 60 unit ever 3 so me wil be out of that
    It sure is, but my 6* was about 2400 units in crystals without any quaranty getting him so...
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,031 ★★★★★

I dont think you guys are getting the message here. The fact that you need more than 115 million points in these arenas for the 6* is just freaking ridiculous. This is fundamentally flawed. This is major spending territory. Huge cash dump. Something needs to change

We get that msg but the fact u don’t wait for the first round to get a ide for the score is mind blowing in my eys know u don’t hav but this was new arena and I’m esper it to go over 150 with waste the case when for 129m
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,031 ★★★★★
    Panboh said:

Gamer said:

Panboh said:

Well, there is a "refresh champion" button. You refresh the boosted r3's and grind with them. You need only 3 6* and a ton of units. Does it make sense now?

Still that a bs Amun’s of unit for 6 star that 60 unit ever 3 so me wil be out of that
    It sure is, but my 6* was about 2400 units in crystals without any quaranty getting him so...
    I’m aware I’m just trying to enjoy the game and just grind milestone is esay for me then a champions then I’m rather get it when in the basice

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Maybe they should implement a different type of bracket system for rank rewards
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    I have 35 6* champs, and I ended up 6-10% with 20M. I usually do 14-15M for same rank, this time I used boosts. Thing is, I wanted in some point, after 5-6 more 6* champs, to be able to get to that 1-5% rank deal, since the cutoffs were usually around 23M. Now it may be an elusive dream..
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★

Didn't know arena was required. If you're a paying "customer", just buy Cav crystals. Better chance at a 6* than getting one one arena.

(Disregard the old comment) The average number of crystals to get the 6* desired champion after the cav crystal buff is around the 80ish range I would say. Thats about $800 for a 6* champion. Please tell me you are joking. The obvious alternative would be to grind for the champion in arena for way cheaper... at least for non whales... or so I thought
    Don't know where you got your stats from but that's just not accurate. Plus I didn't say the featured. Just regular Cavs. Get more 6*'s, do more arena.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Was 6-Star Falcon cutoff around 72m [5-Star ~ 36m]?
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★

@Kabam Miike when was the last time someone had to grind over 130 million points to actually get a champion and only place 76th? Referencing winterthur above. That's an absurd amount that only players with humongous whale 6 star accounts can accomplish.

Hopefully a rhetorical question.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    I believe you could have nabbed 6* Falcon for about 60% of that score.

Dr. Zola