**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Assuming Ultron does get buffed next month...

Do you think Kabam does him justice? Not sure a value buff will suffice unless it really ramps up. I’m thinking double his chance to inflict a bleed, make it last longer and double attack bonus would be a good place to land and likely make him a god tier paired with his utility.

Comments

• Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Ultron was my first 5-star and first 4/55. He’s still 4/55 and he’s never been duped. What’re the odds...
  • Options
    StfckrStfckr Posts: 36
    TyEdge said:

Ultron was my first 5-star and first 4/55. He’s still 4/55 and he’s never been duped. What’re the odds...

Ty no lie that is the same scenario for me. First r4. Still unduped and still r4. In odds defense I’ve been pulling skill/mutant gems since they came out. What are the odds I don’t have my Aegon : )

• Options
    Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★

moderate update could also mean a vulture-style update.

That could actually be really nice for his kit

Im pretty sure the leak had ultron as an overhaul

• Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I don’t have a single good buffed character as a 5* yet
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    I'd love it if Ultron was to get his medium and light attack animations changed but seeing it how it's only a moderate update, I'm doubtful.
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★

I'd love it if Ultron was to get his medium and light attack animations changed but seeing it how it's only a moderate update, I'm doubtful.

Thinking about it now don't War machine and Ultron have the same basic attack animations?
  • Options
    StfckrStfckr Posts: 36

moderate update could also mean a vulture-style update.

That could actually be really nice for his kit

Im pretty sure the leak had ultron as an overhaul

If that's true and the leak is true then that is unfortunate. War Machine should get the overhaul, I don't even know what he does besides empty the clip
    Leak came out as wrong, War Machine gets the overhaul Maw and Ultron get the other two
    Exactly why I’m asking about a value buff.
  • Options
    Drax_ReflexologistDrax_Reflexologist Posts: 120 ★★
    As the proud owner of 6* War Machine and Ultron, and a multi duped 5* Maw...I'm hoping the get them right.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    He has a good base kit to work with. I hope he gets an Angela-level buff, at least. I'm actually mildly hopeful.

At least I'm more hopeful for Ultron than Maw. The Grand Maw needs so much more damage to be a good attacker, and as a mystic he's sorely lacking. Why do I have to wait 55 seconds to get access to a universal, but still limited nullify? Lol. Hell, Venom does better than that.
  • Options
    Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    Wait... U mean my 6 star will finally be useful👀
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Not being funny @Stfckr but what you suggested is literally a value only buff. 😂

The lines are pretty blurred with these moderate updates now with champs like Angela falling under that category yet getting critical new abilities.

He’s got some good kit just woeful damage so at a minimum I’d be happy with it becoming useable and a couple bits of cool utility wouldn’t go amiss. I just hope they don’t change his warlock synergy as for me what I’m most excited for is him moving from dead weight synergy member to a champ that actually contributes and is worth ranking alongside warlock.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    i really hope that kabam won't remove his cauterization mechanic on specials but they'll expand it, it's really funny when fighting old man logan ^_^
  • Options
    LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Personally I already love his utility. Immunity, double regen. But his attack.. man.. he attacks like a pillow. Even if it is value update, i don't want them to change much only if they increase his attack rating. Though he is an Avenger level villain, still his attacks looks like a low level villain.