**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Whats everyones’s thoughts on what July 4th deals will look like

What is everyone expecting or Hoping for?

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    They will be amazing.
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,110 ★★★★★
    Too much t3a and t6b, that’s for sure....
  • Options
    Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Expensive. It will look expensive. BUT...every 4th of July I end up with a high ranked champ so:

it be like that.
  • Options
    Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Typhoon said:

Whales will be knocking on the 6* R4 door.

This is true!
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

Never understand the f2p gripe when it comes to things like July 4th. They are called OFFERS. Kabam OFFER you something and you have a choice whether to spend you real life hard earned money or not. For the people that choose not to, great, that's your choice. But don't complain about the people that do. The f2p players wouldn't have ANYTHING to play if it wasn't for people that take the OFFERS keeping the game running. I get that there is a sense of achievement in grinding your account and earning everything through playing. But that's all it is an achievement. It doesn't make the people that spend any worse than them.

I agree in principle, but I wonder if what Cavs saw on Black Friday continues as a trend. TB is the first title tied to a roster requirement. Cavs didn’t get any t5cc - you could spend 50 bucks for 5% or 100 for 10%. You could buy every unit offer for 18,000 units and it would’ve earned you 0 t5cc.

If it continues July 4, it’s a pretty clear indication that they’re willing to sell the title via selectors, willing to let f2p clear content for it, but they aren’t going to make unit offers part of that progression.
  • Options
    Brandino34Brandino34 Posts: 8
    Now that it is much harder for me to get units I'm not sure I will be buying the unit deal anymore with all the units I been saving. Based on the spring cleaning sale I feel the the 4th of July sales are gonna be insane. Anyone who drops some cash is gonna be very happy with their purchase.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Typhoon said:

Whales will be knocking on the 6* R4 door.

No. You need multiple T6BC and T6CC so it will be a while, unless kabam offered complete catalysts for sale.
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    9* Scarlet Witch Sigil, and T8b fragments
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

I understand it's Monday but please sir, this is not the time to be drinking!
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★

Well the OP didn't specify the year of the July 4th offer in question... so... if it's 2028, then you are correct sir!! 😂🤣🤪
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Well the OP didn't specify the year of the July 4th offer in question... so... if it's 2028, then you are correct sir!! 😂🤣🤪
    I don’t doubt about the 9* by 2028, as much as I doubt about being SW Sigil 🤣
  • Options
    yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    2500 6 star shard and a nexus 6 star crystal for 5000 units maybe
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    TBs: Incredible, show-stopping Cash and Unit deals.

Cavs: Passable but underwhelming cash deals, with unit deals that are slightly improved but still treat all Cavs like they're fresh off 6.1. In other words, trash.

UC and Below: Gently Caressed.

Kabam could surprise me. Gutting the "middle-class" didn't particularly help their bottom line. TB might've been a decent game-balance hotfix, but it's been pretty terrible financially it seems.
  • Options
    N1nthcloudN1nthcloud Posts: 343 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    Im hoping cav deals are better than all the last deals for all the cav players.
    With a few t5cc fragement offers.

&

That TB deals are even better than ever..
    Because they should be of course.
    If cav reward are better TB's should be amazingly better as well.

&

Uncollected deals should help progress them to cav

&

Everything else is a welcome to the game package.