**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Castle Raid of Doom

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Crine60 said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious

People keep asking questions but you refuse to respond. You posted week 5 is a spare to finish content so does that mean all weeks of side quest stay open until week 5 ends and we can complete any week at any point until then as long as it has released or do the weeks close when the next one opens. I keep seeing people posting that we can't run week 1 once week 2 releases but I don't understand how that makes sense if you are giving us an extra week at the end to complete the content.

All weeks will stay available until the end ... the "key" in all of this are the solo objectives and how they are structured. you'll notice each one is dependent on the other. so the 4th week is the last week in which a new rift comes. but you'll have the following week of June 30 - July 7th to complete all the rifts you still need to or didn't yet for whatever reason.

on July 7th, all rifts + keys disappear and July's EQ begins.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★

Crine60 said:

People keep asking questions but you refuse to respond. You posted week 5 is a spare to finish content so does that mean all weeks of side quest stay open until week 5 ends and we can complete any week at any point until then as long as it has released or do the weeks close when the next one opens. I keep seeing people posting that we can't run week 1 once week 2 releases but I don't understand how that makes sense if you are giving us an extra week at the end to complete the content.

All weeks will stay available until the end ... the "key" in all of this are the solo objectives and how they are structured. you'll notice each one is dependent on the other. so the 4th week is the last week in which a new rift comes. but you'll have the following week of June 30 - July 7th to complete all the rifts you still need to or didn't yet for whatever reason.

I was under the impression after reading through that when week 2 appears, week 1 goes?

Crine60 said:

I was under the impression after reading through that when week 2 appears, week 1 goes?
    Nope. So those that maybe open the game after week 2 will be able to go back and grab the key for the first two weeks. The solo objectives are the clues to how these things work.

Crine60 said:

Nope. So those that maybe open the game after week 2 will be able to go back and grab the key for the first two weeks. The solo objectives are the clues to how these things work.
    Thanks, I hope that’s right. So we can go back and use keys on whichever rift we choose. :D

Crine60 said:

Thanks, I hope that’s right. So we can go back and use keys on whichever rift we choose. :D
    That's why they limited it to 4 keys. Not much of a benefit or advantage in either week rewards wise to be honest.
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    In first week I took all entries at all difficulties. In second week, will first week's entry limit reset or we have only 7 entry limits at all difficulties per week's quest ?
    Megavok said:

In first week I took all entries at all difficulties. In second week, will first week's entry limit reset or we have only 7 entry limits at all difficulties per week's quest ?

you only have 7 entries per difficulty per week. they will not reset once completed.

Crine60 said:

That's why they limited it to 4 keys. Not much of a benefit or advantage in either week rewards wise to be honest.
    Hmm, depends what you’re after I guess. Week 1&2 has far more T2 alpha than the rest.
  • chinah_chinah_ Posts: 3
    edited June 2021
    Is there any reason why i cannot see/get the objective rewards for legendary difficulty?
    chinah_ said:

Is there any reason why i cannot see/get the objective rewards for legendary difficulty?

Your summoner level perhaps?
  • rivetrivet Posts: 254
    edited June 2021
    So the key is 1 time use, or 1 time use Per difficulty. So if I have 1 key and use for lengendary difficulty, I won’t be able to use that key for Epic again?
    rivet said:

So the key is 1 time use, or 1 time use Per difficulty. So if I have 1 key and use for lengendary difficulty, I won’t be able to use that key for Epic again?

it's one time use no matter the difficulty. once you use it, that's it.
  • JksyJksy Posts: 13
    I don't see the additional Legendary awards in my Summoners Journey 'special' list.... does anyone know if you need to be Cavalier to see them? (I'm still at uncollected).
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Jksy said:

I don't see the additional Legendary awards in my Summoners Journey 'special' list.... does anyone know if you need to be Cavalier to see them? (I'm still at uncollected).

Yes I believe so.
  • CarlyleCarlyle Posts: 17
    Quest TL;DR - What TL and DR stand for?
  • JksyJksy Posts: 13
    ItsDamien said:

Jksy said:

Yes I believe so.
    Thanks!
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Carlyle said:

Quest TL;DR - What TL and DR stand for?

Too Long; Didn't Read
  • jblkwjblkw Posts: 4
    Is there an update coming for loyalty store soon?
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    @Crusaderjr

There are posts from people saying both that it stays open until the end (which it seems like it should since they are giving a 5th week with no new content to be able to complete the old content) and that we will lose access to each prior week's side quest when the new one opens.

Unfortunately despite MANY people asking this question no Kabam mods have had the courtesy to provide an answer.

I don't understand the point of leaving these event posts open for comments and questions when the mods almost never acknowledge or answer anything we write.
    Crine60 said:

@Crusaderjr

There are posts from people saying both that it stays open until the end (which it seems like it should since they are giving a 5th week with no new content to be able to complete the old content) and that we will lose access to each prior week's side quest when the new one opens.

Unfortunately despite MANY people asking this question no Kabam mods have had the courtesy to provide an answer.

I don't understand the point of leaving these event posts open for comments and questions when the mods almost never acknowledge or answer anything we write.

I agree about the mods not answering. I believe it is usually to leave the door open for players to trip themselves up and use things/progress without making the best utility of what's available. Having said that....

In this instance there is nothing available in week 1 that isn't repeated later in a following week, so just in case the weeks do disappear when the proceeding one arrives, I've used all the entries so I don't lose them, but saved the key.
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

Crine60 said:

@Crusaderjr

I agree about the mods not answering. I believe it is usually to leave the door open for players to trip themselves up and use things/progress without making the best utility of what's available. Having said that....

In this instance there is nothing available in week 1 that isn't repeated later in a following week, so just in case the weeks do disappear when the proceeding one arrives, I've used all the entries so I don't lose them, but saved the key.
    yea ive noticed there's always a catch or a major detail left out of every month event/update. then when there is an exploit or something beneficial to the player it is quickly looked at and "fixed". where as when something is miss explained or not 100% clear its left out of the conversation until people mess up/miss out on resources. but im sure they have plenty of stuff to attend to in game and in forum wise, sometimes i even think they might not 100% know until they check in with THE MAN upstairs :D but thx for the replies peeps (-.-) 7
  • Spidy01223Spidy01223 Posts: 30
    benshb said:

Is there any incentive to go from week to week, or if I want, I can use all my entries on week 1 for example?

Samee question......can someone please answer this

benshb said:

Is there any incentive to go from week to week, or if I want, I can use all my entries on week 1 for example?

you can use your keys however you see fit. take a look at the rewards and make the decision that fits.
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

benshb said:

The entries are separate. You can't use week 2 entries to get into week 1 again. You also can't use your week 1 entries on week 3, for example.
  • evilKINGwilsonevilKINGwilson Posts: 212
    Raichu626 said:

benshb said:

The entries are separate. You can't use week 2 entries to get into week 1 again. You also can't use your week 1 entries on week 3, for example.
    Im going to take your word on this . Had a busy work week and couldn't do them all.

so we will have for example

{ 3/7, 1/7 , 2/7, 0/7} Main Floor entries ....and so on you think?

Thanks

Raichu626 said:

benshb said:

Im going to take your word on this . Had a busy work week and couldn't do them all.

so we will have for example

{ 3/7, 1/7 , 2/7, 0/7} Main Floor entries ....and so on you think?

Thanks
    That's exactly how I see it. Otherwise you could just use 28 entries in a single week.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,105 ★★★★
    Anyone know when it resets? Still showing as all 7 used, no additional floors accessible..

Anyone know when it resets? Still showing as all 7 used, no additional floors accessible..

About 5 or 6 hours from now
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★

4 hrs 47 min from now to be exact

quests are reset at the same time every month. 10AM PST.