**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank Up Help r3 moleman or hit monkey

BrokenBroken Posts: 210
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
rankup help r3 moleman or hitmonkey

Comments

• Options
    AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    I don't have mole man as 6* or 5* so I want to know that if he enters frenzy (damage mode) then he loss his true strike (evade counter) or not?
  • Options
    Battlefront409Battlefront409 Posts: 34
    Mole man. He is basically the son of captain marvel movie and corvus.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    So, I been battling my R3 skill for awhile. I have Moleman, he does very nice bleeds and good crits, he has a true strike counter early on and can shrug off debuffs.

To sum everything up you either get a damage beast or utility beast.

The most important thing I feel for him is he is not dependent upon anyway to get his strength . I also feel he is kinda boring to play, but very effective.

If you run suicides I think you should value him higher because you can avoid the DOT. If you do not run suicides I think you would be ranking him up to counter evade champs , have a solid questing champ, and shock immune champ with great bleeds

So far I like him. He isn’t my cup of tea , but I can’t deny how good he is. Chances are you won’t get anyone better than that.

Hit monkey summary : Cant do a single thing that Moleman can’t do on offense. Low health pool is a no from me . He is a very fun champ though.
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    Moleman!
  • Options
    HagureMeijinHagureMeijin Posts: 89
    AGYAAT said:

I don't have mole man as 6* or 5* so I want to know that if he enters frenzy (damage mode) then he loss his true strike (evade counter) or not?

He doesn't lose it when he is at 8 stacks and below.
  • Options
    Broken said:

Never ask for advice on forum because you will get trapped by a group of people who blindly support one champs (like here, moleman)
    I just tried myself with 3* moleman he doesn't counter evades after entering in frenzy mode (where you get your damage by critical hits)
    So he doesn't have utility and damage both at same time but he has damage if you can parry your opponent (short reach of heavy attacks) constantly...

Hit monkey on other hand has damage and utility at same time, and He's also good for suicides (both are good defenders as well)
    But you don't have to play parry heavy with him just make sure to enter critical bleed phase (assassin's cunning) before reaching 2 bar of power (here you may need to do a parry) for more damage.. both has low block proficiency... so now it your choice

I'm also in a similar situation because I have to choose between unduped falcon and hit monkey for r3
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Monkey. No contest.
  • Options
    RobbieRampageRobbieRampage Posts: 144 ★★
    AGYAAT said:

Broken said:

Never ask for advice on forum because you will get trapped by a group of people who blindly support one champs (like here, moleman)
    I just tried myself with 3* moleman he doesn't counter evades after entering in frenzy mode (where you get your damage by critical hits)
    So he doesn't have utility and damage both at same time but he has damage if you can parry your opponent (short reach of heavy attacks) constantly...

Hit monkey on other hand has damage and utility at same time, and He's also good for suicides (both are good defenders as well)
    But you don't have to play parry heavy with him just make sure to enter critical bleed phase (assassin's cunning) before reaching 2 bar of power (here you may need to do a parry) for more damage.. both has low block proficiency... so now it your choice

I'm also in a similar situation because I have to choose between unduped falcon and hit monkey for r3
    I don't have a 5 or 6* Hitmonkey so this is a genuine question, what utility does he have aside from shrug off and evade?
  • Options

AGYAAT said:

Broken said:

I don't have a 5 or 6* Hitmonkey so this is a genuine question, what utility does he have aside from shrug off and evade?
    AAR, bleed, critical bleed, shrug off any debuffs is quite useful (example, encroaching stunn) and he doesn't lose this ability (plus evade counter) if you need damage (as compare to moleman)... He has easy excess to unblockable (you can maintain it by hit sp1 on block).. sp3 give you cruelty (buff).. with squirrel girl synergy he has easy excess to armor break.. and his synergy makes black bolt a too good champion for long fight... What else you want from man of focus (look at his costume and animations)
  • Options
    Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 262 ★★
    Mole