7.2 done and my thoughts

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 4,547 ★★★★★

First of all. Yay me. Been wanting a 6* g2099 for a long time.
But now for the actual content. I gotta give creds to kabam for this fine piece of content. Imo this is probably the best piece of content you guys ever made and it was topped off with arguably the best boss ever made in Gwenmaster. The different paths around aswell have some very interesting node combos that just made for a really fun experience from start to finish.

With all the other end endgamer content coming up i was fine with the difficulty here and it felt like the right step when you factor in rewards and what 7.1 was

Comments

• tofuシtofuシ Posts: 151
    ayo that was fast
    meanwhile im barely in 7.1.6 :neutral:
    Congrats great nexus btw!!
  • Zan0Zan0 Posts: 2,025 ★★★★★
    Yeah I'm 4 paths away from 100% and this isn't too hard nor too easy like 7.1 felt
  • DeaconVelvetDeaconVelvet Posts: 2,293 ★★★★★

But now for the actual content. I gotta give creds to kabam for this fine piece of content. Imo this is probably the best piece of content you guys ever made and it was topped off with arguably the best boss ever made in Gwenmaster. The different paths around aswell have some very interesting node combos that just made for a really fun experience from start to finish.

With all the other end endgamer content coming up i was fine with the difficulty here and it felt like the right step when you factor in rewards and what 7.1 was

who did you bring to face against and was the easiest to tackle Gwenmaster?
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    edited May 20
    What how are people already done with exploration I just got to 7.2.3
  • Ebony_NawEbony_Naw Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★

Agree but I think the Collector is the best boss. He has so much nostalgia.

Lol if you like cash grab fights, sure. At the time he came out there was absolutely no way to get the solo, even with skill.

I think in terms of design- and I know I'll get a lot of hate for this- I think the core of the champion fight is still the best designed fight ever. However, with the nodes, nullify, and no real way to practice him without spending an arm and a leg in energy and fight time, the peripheral issues are what made him such a problem.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,106 ★★★
    tofuシ said:

ayo that was fast
    meanwhile im barely in 7.1.6 :neutral:
    Congrats great nexus btw!!

imagine playing this game since launch and still on 6.4 cant be me
  • TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 4,547 ★★★★★

who did you bring to face against and was the easiest to tackle Gwenmaster?
    I got a few solos using King Groot. Claire and Ghost did well also. Fury. Imiw. Darkhawk. Different teams on different paths. You dont need spesific counters so since i run suicides i just brought my most suicide friendly who could also take a punch if it came to it