**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which 6* should i take to rank 2? My first rank up

MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
This will be my first rank 2, 6*. I have a 5* r5 awakened colossus and a, r4 CMM. Whom should i rank up? or should i wait?

Which 6* should i take to rank 2? My first rank up 80 votes

CMM
61%
SnakeEyes69TerraAlex13369GNASTYMqc19pseudosaneAckbar67MoosetiptronicMrmarvel123noor17shadow_lurker22JuggerNotDayneSilverQacobTivjyotKill_GreyAkkarin23ZeezoosEtjamaIron_Patriot_is_lit 49 votes
Red Hulk
2%
Olex13Vedant_Mehta 2 votes
Venom
18%
Hort4Rbk19TheMightyKahrmanveertherealLiquidkolddoctorbWine_LoverwalkerdogR1s02Yodabolt21jscott96HerohanoiBarryMcCaulkinerMrInsanityAndyBeardo 15 votes
Doctor Octopus
1%
Blackshadow0203 1 vote
Venom The Duck
0%
Dormammu
0%
Other
7%
RobbieRampageDrake2078thanks4playingNinjaversusbearOMGJimboReal_Madrid_76_2 6 votes
Wait for now
8%
MysterioRockyshockyPancake_FaceErcarretIronGladiator22HoitadoAGENT_A7K 7 votes
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Do you have Nick?
  • DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
    If you have a 5 or 6* NF, then CMM. If not, Venom.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    CMM

Do you have Nick?

CMM is still great without Nick.
    You don't need him to use CMM effectively
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Do you have Nick?

CMM is still great without Nick.
    You don't need him to use CMM effectively
    Obviously. But since he’s got a rank 4 I feel as if it’s worth asking.
  • CMM
    CMM, rulk, Venom are good r2s imo. R3 worthy too, solid champs that really do a lot for any account
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Wait for now
    lol how did I not see CMM
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Venom
    5* roster?
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Other
    Colossus
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Venom
    Drake2078 said:

Colossus

he has a r5 5 star he does not need to rank up the 6 star
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Wait for now
    Meant to vote CMM
  • MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★

Do you have Nick?

nopes no Nick.

5* roster?

These are my top 5* champions.

majority of the votes are for CMM... she is awakened too.. I guess i should go ahead with her...
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Other
    You have Quake
  • RobbieRampageRobbieRampage Posts: 144 ★★
    Other
    I voted other because I didn't read the comment about having R5 Colossus, but I would wait to see if Ultron does get a buff and how good it is.
  • AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180
    Venom
    I just love my 5/65 Venom.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,308 ★★★★★
    Other
    Nobody noticing colossus? If you have at least a 3 star version of omega you can rank up colossus otherwise cmm
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,308 ★★★★★
    Other
    Sorry, go for VTD
    Drake2078 said:

You have Quake

i am not a very good quake player

edited May 2021

Nobody noticing colossus? If you have at least a 3 star version of omega you can rank up colossus otherwise cmm

I have a r5 Omega red, but i also have a r5 colossus that's why did not considering him.
    i was confused between cmm and venom plus i don't have nick.. So basically still confused

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,047 ★★★★
    I'd wait to see how Ultron turns out to be.
    If he seems to be a dud ( Please no, he should be really amazing), I would say rank up Venom. Highly sustainable champ and has lot of utility packed in him. I hate the fact CMM though has insane damage potentials, has to go through chip damage a lot to ramp up, I'd never even think of using the SP1 to ramp up. Chip damage in the endgame content are not something too less. Even a champ with great block proficiency and armors get lot of damage.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,725 ★★★★★
    Wait for now
    As others have said, I would wait to see if Ultron gets an amazing buff like the rumours are saying. However, otherwise I would go with Venom. He is so good for so many Variants and I think Variants should probably be your priority right now. I don't know exactly where you are, progression-wise, but I compeĺetely stopped progressing in the story after I beat the Champion in 6.2 and just started doing Variants instead. The rewards are so good and allow you to grow your roster so much, so that you're more well-equipped to go on in the story once you decide to do that. I ploughed through Act 6.3 in maybe a week, then took a bit of a break to gather some resources for Act 6.4, and then ploughed through that in a week as well (aside from the Grandmaster fight, for which I'm currently gathering resources).

And Venom is great for at least three Variants, including two of the more recent ones with the better rewards. He's XL, a Symbiote and a Villain. I wish I had him when I did the two first Variants, but he was AMAZING in the Villain Variant. I cleared almost all of it with basically just him and Doom.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    CMM
    CMM then venom. They’re both great champs who you’ll use a lot. Upgrade the 6* CMM instead of the 5* because they’re both awakened.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    CMM
    walkerdog said:

I PROMISE you that the people voting CMM didn't have Hype or CGR ranked up and played woth bc if they had, they'd realize shes great, but not in the class of the best, and since she's not, the flexibility and resources venom will get you is a MUCH better choice.

But but... I do have a hype and CGR. Plus a corvus. All rank 5, awakened, have all their synergies, and use them quite a lot. Notwithstanding that, CMM gets the most use out of all of them usually. She's my go-to for map 5 and 6 as she counters/ignores most of the globals/path nodes. Also one of my favs to use in story content. That's with Nick synergy tho...

Although after further thought, I would go venom just for variant content. So yeah op, you should definitely rank up venom forth for now.
    @Ercarret @walkerdog thanks. sorry for late revert got caught up...
    i've made up my mind.. will wait for ultron buff if he turns out be something amazing than great else Venom it is.. i have cleared 6.2 but not kinda stuck and as you have mentioned that Variant will help in progression and Venom surely is the beat out there for majority of the variants. and i've also realised that i don't use cmm that much and that is why she remained at r4 so makes much sense for me to go for venom

Thank you all for valuable feedback :)