**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Horseman ability feel off after multiple fights in aq

Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
edited May 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I’m not exactly sure how to title this but during aq yesterday I activated the horseman ability on gambit and everything was normal for a few fights, but then when I logged back on later yesterday gambit no longer had the horseman ability. Here are some pictures I took last night.

I’m not sure what the orders of the pictures are but one shows apoc’s prefight and how it says that I’ve activated the horseman ability. Two pictures show gambit in a fight and you can see that he doesn’t have the horseman icon on him. The other one is gambit’s cross fight page. You can tell that he has the two from the aq nodes but doesn’t have the horseman cross fight. Also, it’s hard to tell but in one of the in fight pictures you can see that I took 70 something damage on a blocked hit which shouldn’t happen because he has 10 charges and should perfect block because of apoc. So has this happened to anyone else? I restarted my game after I saw this to try to fix it like the prefight ability bug and that didn’t work. Also does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Seems to be a wide bug that’s happened to a lot of people
  • Options
    Kyllak11Kyllak11 Posts: 97
    Having same issues with my horseman Cable, even restarted the game and my phone a couple times