**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Help me to decide my first R3

Akkarin23Akkarin23 Posts: 98
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Formed my first T5 skill catalyst and my current options are those, which one would you guys think is my best option to become thronebreaker. I'm currently at 7.2.2 completion, explored almost all variants and act 6 completion.

I'm running suicides masteries right now.

Help me to decide my first R3 49 votes

Unduped kingpin
16%
QacobEtjamaRenaxqqFilthgrinderPhillip14233Charlie21540Lorddrewlegrind 8 votes
Unduped Elsa bloodstone
46%
danielmathrazielfmussapTexas_11Colonaut123HorlockSparrowNittKill_GreyDwhalen8554KRANꓘStarkyToneAstoundsMaratoxFaseehMasterzxProRiptideRDMNjscott96HerohanoiRekMan 23 votes
Unduped Masacre
4%
Icy000Scrubhan 2 votes
Wait for a better option?
32%
Drake2078YoMovesOsfan8psp742ŘïdđhįmHoitadoGr8TonyStarkking_ov_scrubsCrcrcrcDarkstalkerWhitestalkerusterVikkuDarksniper240butter_ball20AndyBeardo 16 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,737 ★★★★★
    Unduped Elsa bloodstone
    None are really ideal, but running suicides with Elsa will place an auto permanent degen on your opponent if they're not a mutant at start of battle.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Go Ronin or Elsa
  • Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Maybe wait till something else comes along. If you are a big spender maybe pull the trigger just before July 4th if you haven't gotten a better option. Good luck!
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

I said Elsa but really just go with someone. I got hate for doing my first rank 3 as a carnage but getting thronebreaker alone was worth it. Since then I have been able to acquire them at a much higher rate and now have 6

Carnage is awesome
  • WhitestalkerWhitestalker Posts: 27
    There are many good characters I recommend to wait as you might get Aegon.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Bro Ronin is right there 😟
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    I would favor Ronin and Elsa over the others, and Ronin over unduped Elsa.

But don’t rush if you’re doing it for the dailies—they tend to be ~70% T4b/T4c shards/cats with a smattering of T5b/T2a tossed in occasionally.

Dr. Zola
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    I'm not even joking I would go ronin in this situation
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Crcrcrc said:

I'm not even joking I would go ronin in this situation

@Masterpuff how’d you convert him
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Unduped Elsa bloodstone
    I like Elsa Bloodstone. If this is your first R3, you will start dealing with some more complexed nodes in the game . The block penetration is higher , defenders become more aggressive, and more importantly nodes punish you for being passive.

Elsa has some very important factors that make her an excellent R3. I’ll point out some.

1.) Being able to find openings in opponents can feel tough and can cost you an entire health pool. Elsa Bloodstone can parry and get an easy opening , allowing you to continue your assault. This saves you a ton of health and revives in the long run.

2.) Diss track she can help put debuffs on opponents without using special attacks which will allow you to keep your damage up.

3.) Evade counter she can stop your evade counters with a double medium , and allow you to play freely.

4.) Most science champs she dominates , often times you see heal block nodes when fighting science champs , she gets rid off all non damaging debuffs, this is good so you can heal from will power

5.) As your first R3 you want a champ that you can bring with you wherever you go, Elsa is that champ. EQ, 7.2 , 7.1 ,Side Quest, Etc. She has two different debuffs and is not reliant on any synergies.

Final Point: Cheeks.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    I would do them in this order:
    Ronin

Kingpin

Elsa
    Massacre
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Unduped Elsa bloodstone
    Does nobody see that he has a R2 Karnak?
  • legrindlegrind Posts: 81
    Unduped kingpin
    Kingpin shurgs of the suicides and offers free healing through his rage stacks. Kingpin shrugs off debuffs like a boss and is great for caltrops and biohazard. Has really nice damage too.
  • Doug4theWinDoug4theWin Posts: 196 ★★
    edited May 2021
    Elsa is amazing. She can do massive, massive damage and cuts big opponents down hard. Elsa + Darkhawk + Hawkeye + Black Widow Claire Voyant + Ghost Rider and you will OWN.
  • usteruster Posts: 95
    Akkarin23 said:

Formed my first T5 skill catalyst and my current options are those, which one would you guys think is my best option to become thronebreaker. I'm currently at 7.2.2 completion, explored almost all variants and act 6 completion.

I'm running suicides masteries right now.

Save imo bc king ping is solid without the dupe, but surely u can get better skill champs than him later on in the future.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    DO NOT RANK UP ELSA