**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Preparing for Act 5

With the current state of the game where players below uncollected are being tossed aside, I'm thinking that I should start preparing for Act 5.

I started the game a couple months ago, finished Act 4 about a week ago, decided to take a look at Act 5 and got my butt kicked, hard. In the end, I did manage to beat 5.1.1, but I had to use about 5 revives and quite a few potions.

I currently don't own any rank5 4stars (those tier 4 class catalysts are sure hard to come by). I have opened 5 t4 class catalysts and gotten ALL mutants (I guess Kabam is trying to tell me to rank up my mutants.)

Anyway, here is my current roster. I'm thinking of using those t4 class catalysts on Apoc. Even though I like Domino's damage, I find her a little too RNG intensive, papa Apoc has been more dependable. But other than him, who else should I focus on leveling/ranking up so that I can start thinking about taking on the first 2 chapters of Act 5?

Thanks!

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    CGR, Apoc, Nick, Hit Monkey, and Hyperion/Warlock are who I’d use here
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Top options in my opinion: CGR, Apoc, Rhulk, OR, Crossbones, Warlock, Hyperion, Jabari, Hit-Monkey (He can be fragile), She-Hulk

Best Team of 5 for now: CGR, Apoc, OR, Hyperion, Warlock
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    ohhhhh I didn’t see you had omega

use omega over hm then definitely
  • AwawagAwawag Posts: 13
    Thanks for the comments! I read that Omega is awesome once you unlock suicide masteries, but I'm nowhere near unlocking that with my current mastery points. Is he still a viable option without?
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Awawag said:

Thanks for the comments! I read that Omega is awesome once you unlock suicide masteries, but I'm nowhere near unlocking that with my current mastery points. Is he still a viable option without?

Suicides help him but he is still really really good without, he needs a high signature ability though.
  • mattressmattress Posts: 404 ★★
    Awakening that fury is gonna help immensely