**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[MERGED] Incursions bug

RitzRitz Posts: 13
edited May 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
2 things, I’m now tier 1 in incursions but I only have 1 6* not the 8+ required. Also I just did milestones and I can’t collect them because they all say pending
Post edited by Kabam Loto on

Comments

• Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    The new incursion bug is now moving tier 2 players to tier 1, and changing the milestones accordingly. Please fix it like you quickly fixed the no power gain bug.

• Options
    We need this fixed ASAP. This affects so many players. I think no one has noticed it yet. Players will soon notice and come to forums asking about it
  • Options
    Killmonger2001Killmonger2001 Posts: 10

I don't have a single 6 star champion, and I am in incursions tier 1. Please resolve this issue

Device : Oneplus 8t
    Operating system : Android
    Game version : 31.0.1
    Wifi or cellular data : wifi
    Game mode : incursions
    Active boost : 50 percent XP boost
  • Options
    Please fix this new bug in incursions. Tier 2 players are being shown as tier 1 and are given the milestones for tier 1, with no zone awards for tier 2.

The milestones for tier 2 are in multiples of 4000, and here we can see they are in multiples of 6000 which is the milestone for tier 1.

Please fix this bug!!
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Wondering if anyone else is facing this bug..?
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    I thought it was only for tier 2 players. May i ask what is your actual tier?

I'm in tier 2 and am facing the same issue of being pushed into tier 1.
  • Options
    Diego3011Diego3011 Posts: 1
    I have the same problem and I'm tier 4 LMAO
  • Options
    Diego3011 said:

I have the same problem and I'm tier 4 LMAO

Tier 4 also having this..lol
  • Options
    Someone going on a disagree spree. Instesd of disagreeing, have some inputs from your side.
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Rip your only 6* is Ebony Maw :'(
  • Options

Rip your only 6* is Ebony Maw :'(

He will be joined by other 6 star champs soon. I am working on UC EQ now. Not long before i start getting more 6 star shards.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,324 ★★★★★
    Ebony maw is getting buffed in june but he is good counter for shang chi in event quest, so pray for a solid god tier or above buff
  • Options

Ebony maw is getting buffed in june but he is good counter for shang chi in event quest, so pray for a solid god tier or above buff

Yup his buff should make him better for sure. Would like more damage output from him.
  • Options
    Genm_03Genm_03 Posts: 7
    I'm facing the same issue too,the milestones rewards now pending and I can't get them
  • Options
    Genm_03Genm_03 Posts: 7
    edited May 2021

Me too,I can't claim the milestones rewards
  • Options
    Genm_03 said:

Me too,I can't claim the milestones rewards

Oh i thought we would have the milestones claim-able. I was going for the milestones but looking at this it seems milestones cannot be claimed because it is not for our correct tier.
  • Options
    RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★
    i got the same issue i have sec 4 n sec 5 account yet my milestone rewards are based on tier 1
  • Options
    Seems tier 4 and tier 2 have this issue. Don't know about other tiers yet.
  • Options
    Kabam LotoKabam Loto Posts: 1,997
    edited May 2021

Hello @Ritz. Thank you for your report.
    You may want to send screenshots or other evidence to the support team, using this information here. This would be useful!

• Options
    @Kabam Loto can we expect any fix for this bug quickly? The milestone rewards are not claim-able. We should get compensation if this bug is not fixed.
  • Options

• Options
    UA3333UA3333 Posts: 24
    Me and at least one other player have been hit with this exact tier 2 to tier 1 problem keeping us both from milestone rewards. Already put in a ticket with screen shots so hoping that can keep up the help
  • Options
    @Kabam Loto i put the screenshots in
  • Options
    No updates on this bug yet...!!?
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    So... isn't this a good thing? More access to shards for you?
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Not a good thing. Sector 8 is not accessible as the teams i have do not meet the entry criteria.

The milestone rewards cannot be claimed. It is showing pending for the milestones.

The milestones are higher than tier 2. The tier 1 milestones are 6,12, 18k. Tier 2 ones are 4, 8, 12k.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Not a good thing. Sector 8 is not accessible as the teams i have do not meet the entry criteria.

The milestone rewards cannot be claimed. It is showing pending for the milestones.

The milestones are higher than tier 2. The tier 1 milestones are 6,12, 18k. Tier 2 ones are 4, 8, 12k.
    1. You can access Sector 8 with teams below the requirement
    2. That's a bug
    3. not an issue with the rewards s7 and 8 give

I'd be happy with this, considering the room rewards are so much better than tier 2, but whatever
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

1. You can access Sector 8 with teams below the requirement
    2. That's a bug
    3. not an issue with the rewards s7 and 8 give

I'd be happy with this, considering the room rewards are so much better than tier 2, but whatever

Maybe you are able to access sector 8 with teams lower than the requirement. I am not able to.
  • Options
    @Crcrcrc if we can’t claim rewards then how does it benefit us?? We can’t get anything lol
  • Options
    @Crcrcrc the only thing it does is allow us to go to higher sectors which we can’t handle.