**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* and Cavalier Hand to Hand Combat

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
I opened fully formed 5* hand to hand combat crystal(Legendary Difficulty) but dont have enough for another and so far have enough to open 1 cavalier.

I did arena and epic quest to gain cavalier shards but i still have 2k for 5*. Anyone idea if its possible to open another 5*, i know we will get additional 4k from calender and if it's for cavalier we will have 11,400 leaving us short by 400 to make 12k which would let us open 3 cavalier instead of 2.

Correct me if i am wrong lol

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    you can get two five star crystals, one via shards, and the other fully formed from a chest
  • Options

you can get two five star crystals, one via shards, and the other fully formed from a chest

How do i get more shards for 5* i checked the reward chart and there isnt no more in epic or legendary
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 741 ★★★
    Im not sure which section it was but i recommended just clearing Epic and Legendary as the rewards are stacked for the effort required
  • Options
    Repto23 said:

Im not sure which section it was but i recommended just clearing Epic and Legendary as the rewards are stacked for the effort required

I already did chapter 1 for both, completion only rest i havent
  • Options
    MiloticshyamMiloticshyam Posts: 102

Repto23 said:

I already did chapter 1 for both, completion only rest i havent
    Epic difficulty chapter 2 quest 1 3 star box gives you 3000 shards and chapter 2 quest 2 , 2 star box gives you 5000 shards that will form the second crystal.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    There are two 5* hand to hand crystals, both from the side quest, and 3 cav crystals, one from the calendar, one from the arena, and one from the objectives.