**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

7.2.4 Boss Options

AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Who did everyone use for the Manthing and Ibom bosses in this quest. Manthing's nodes make me not want to even try tbh. I cleared the Nova boss already so just looking for options for exploration
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    If you have willpower,just bring someone who is poison immune, and Man-Thing should be no problem.

Manage to get a one-shot with iBom. Really easy fight
  • SquammoSquammo Posts: 422 ★★★
    Man-Thing was an easy solo with red hulk. Hype took care of Ibom.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Manthing I did with iabom. Easiest act 7 boss solo I've ever done.
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    So the flare degen isn't an issue?
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

So the flare degen isn't an issue?

Na, not for iabom. He would heal from willpower during the degen, and the potency of the degen depends on class relationship. So science champs would take less damage overall compared tomother classes.

Another great option for that manthing is shehulk. Almost as good, or probably as good as iabom for consistent soloes. An ally mate of mine soloed with spiderham as well.

Fight isn't too bad at all.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I've done the fight once with my main and once with mini account. With main I used Mr Negative, and although he crushes the fight in one SP2, most don't have him so not super useful here.

The options on my mini, were Ihulk and Red Guardian, after failing a risky play with I-hulk (don't go for intercepts when opponent has 2 bars of power, even if you have 25 rage charges) i finished off the second half with RG who works really well for man things. Slightly less damage output since you can't crit, but since he can never gain buffs, they can't be converted to poison.