**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Whatever happened to Terrax?

ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
His buff made him so much better, Not too crazy but still pretty good yet no one talks about him. YJ got more attention than him and his buff was underwhelming. But after the initial impression videos, he was just forgotten. Can anyone explain?

Comments

• Options
    Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Yeah he is so good...i have him as 6* rank 3 and i love playing him...!!!
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    I recently got him as a 6*. Good damage and I also just really enjoy playing him. Will r2 him soon
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

He be busy dropping bars

N for anyone confused, he isn't talking Snickers

Your comment made me more confused 😂
    He isn't dropping candy bars
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    I never forgot about Terrax...I have to fight him every other war on Stunning Reflection with Gulk. Not a fun fight.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,315 ★★★★★
    Corvus isn't better than universes no.1 dad the punishing cosmo
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    May I ask what makes him good now?

My eyes always glaze over when I read buff notes, since number changes don't mean much to me (Eg. "duration is changed to 2 seconds instead of 1 second", or 'fury buff now does 2000 instead of 1500")
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    altavista said:

May I ask what makes him good now?

My eyes always glaze over when I read buff notes, since number changes don't mean much to me (Eg. "duration is changed to 2 seconds instead of 1 second", or 'fury buff now does 2000 instead of 1500")

More damage, higher potency for armor breaks and higher chance to trigger them during rock field.