**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gambit solos 7.2.2 white mags

Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
I didn’t think about this before going in so I don’t have a recording but I just soloed the 7.2.2 white mags boss with a 6* r2 gambit. It was a super easy fight but took forever. Throughout it I was thinking “I don’t know what an abyss fight feels like but I bet this is close.” It took me about 10 minutes to do. Here are some screenshots.

I’m posting this for 2 reasons; I want people to know that gambit can do this fight easily and I feel accomplished after doing this and wanted to let you guys know. I’ll screen record the fight when I go back for exploration at some point. Have a great rest of your day everyone!

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Awesome! What nodes does he have?
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Rogue solos him with apocalypse horsemen
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Human torch for the win, and faster.
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    ...is 547 hits really 'easily'?
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    YoMoves said:

...is 547 hits really 'easily'?

Something can be time consuming and easy though. In this game, when people say easy they generally mean either low risk, or really quick. And most of the time a fight being over quick just means there's less risk.

Like take Gambit as a horseman against 6.2 champion. That fight is extremely hard, but as a horseman gambit takes the risk out of it with block damage gone, hence making it easier. It doesn't have to mean gambit does the fight quickly. But then take Colossus with a power booster against the same fight. He does the fight really quickly, meaning there's less risk. Both mean the fight is easier in different ways.

Here, OP is showing the fight with no risk, but longer. If you took a champion who did it really quickly, that's also easier
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    @YoMoves It was a very risk free fight which is why I called it easy. Once you get to an sp1 you get white mags power right before an sp1, throw your sp1, do a mlm mlllm combo, and he’ll be about to an sp3. Bait his sp2 and repeat.