**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

CAIW 6.3.6 Boss BROKEN

Mr_Holl87Mr_Holl87 Posts: 334 ★★★
I'm pushing through act 6 to try to have it completed one run through before next month's event quest. I watched videos on YouTube, did my research and brought champs for the final boss of 6.3.6 which is Captain America Infinity War. The boss has "crit me with your best shot" and "destructive feedback" among other nodes. So I brought Corvus, Spider-Man Stark Enhanced and Aegon for the boss fight. The boss can ONLY be damaged by critical hits but due to destructive feedback, he starts the fight with a ten second shield where he stores up any damage he would take during the shield. If he makes contact with the attacker, he deals ALL that damage back to the attacker. This is what is bugged.

I took in Starky, spent the first ten second dodging his attacks, building up poise charges, once the shield was down I went to town. I only got five hits in before the shield came back up. The shield is SUPPOSED to be down for 15 seconds but came back RIGHT AFTER I landed the fifth hit. I spent ten seconds dodging him again and at the end of the ten seconds, I dodged one more attack that the game registered as a hit, even though I successfully evaded it and despite the fact that I did NO damage to him during the shield, this ONE attack he did NOT land, KO'D my full health Starky.

So I took Aegon in, different problem. Cap stopped taking damage even though Aegon was critting all over the place, and even though the shield was down, he began STORRING that damage withOUT the shield. One blocked hit KO'd my full health Aegon.

I took Corvus. Again, NEVER MADE CONTACT DURING the shield, I blocked ONE ATTACK AND DIED.

So I revived. Same thing over and over and over again. I closed the app. Tried again. Same issue. I closed all apps and rebooted my phone. Still the same issue.

So I adopted a different approach. Rather than avoiding him for those ten seconds, I parry at the start of the fight, land a four hit combo then backdraft intercept. This works, EXCEPT, the final intercept just as the shield expires, he IGNORES my intercept and lands one hit on me and kills me. Again, I have spent COUNTLESS revives trying to make this work but it happens again and again. Intercepting has been an issue all month, as it was crucial to defeating Shang-Chi in the monthly EQ, I had the same issue there. I could intercept all day long no problem but against this ONE BOSS where intercepting is needed, all of a sudden intercepting doesn't work.

I had just activated several boosts and used a full energy refill to get to the boss, and have used COUNTLESS revives and potions and I canNOT beat him. He KO's ALL my champions at full health with ONE hit. Aegon and Starky are five stars, 5/65 and are max or high sig. Corvus is a six star r2 unawakened. These aren't crappy little unranked champs I'm fighting with. These are FULL health r5's and six star r2 that are dropping like flies.

I'm playing everything right and getting destroyed.

I will post a couple of screenshots I took after the fights that backup my claim, that Corvus died without taking a single hit or landing a single hit. Starky died after landing five hits and receiving NO hits.

Kabam. Your game is broken on so many levels. The amount of items I have wasted and still cannot complete this content is absurd. Compensation for the wasted items IS needed. I won't ask for rank down tickets or five star or six star shards because that would be ridiculous, none of those things came into play here. I just want the items I lost to these MASSIVE ISSUES replaced. Several boosts, one full energy refill, and countless revives and potions.

Comments

• manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    use aegon if you have him and almost soloed the fight all you gotta do is intercept good and with Aegon just attack his block he will do almost the same damage in the block I did the fight half asleep its not a hard fight
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Mr_Holl87 said:

use aegon if you have him and almost soloed the fight all you gotta do is intercept good and with Aegon just attack his block he will do almost the same damage in the block I did the fight half asleep its not a hard fight

You clearly didn't read the post...
    too lazy i just saw you had trouble
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Intercepts aren’t guaranteed, if you do a backdraft the ai can still hit you when you dash forward.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Record a video, post it on YouTube and share the link here. It's hard to believe you otherwise.
    And yes, I've also been having problems with intercept since this month's update. The opponent dash towards me, I start my own dash but ends up getting intercepted instead.