**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 7.2 Guide

2»

Comments

• Options
    Jr_StarkJr_Stark Posts: 182 ★★

I'm debating between 7.1 and 7.2 for my first exploration. I'm trying to get some t5cc to get TB before July 4th. Which would you say was easier? I have Ghost with no synergies, I'm really good at Quake, have a good amount of god tiers like Doom, CGR, and Torch, but have no Mags. Thanks for your insight!

I'm exploring 7.1 myself to become TB, so would recommend it for exploration first. I explore 1 quest in 2 days, now almost did 80% of 7.1 and most of it was item less. You can definitely do it with the said champs. Good Luck :smiley:
  • Options
    runrebelrunrebel Posts: 25

Saulovsky said:

You were the real MVP for my 7.1 exploration mate, loved the first one and I'm sure this one will be as essential for my run, I really appreciate the effort, grat job and THANK YOU!

Im glad my guide has helped :)
    It has definitely helped thanks for all your work. One question on the 2.3 path aspect of war you had mentioned that magneto nullifies The unblockable against metal champs. But I fought omega red and he became unblockable several times wasn’t sure if I was missing something. Thanks again.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    runrebel said:

Saulovsky said:

You were the real MVP for my 7.1 exploration mate, loved the first one and I'm sure this one will be as essential for my run, I really appreciate the effort, grat job and THANK YOU!

It has definitely helped thanks for all your work. One question on the 2.3 path aspect of war you had mentioned that magneto nullifies The unblockable against metal champs. But I fought omega red and he became unblockable several times wasn’t sure if I was missing something. Thanks again.
    Hi I’m glad it helped, but no I did not say he nullifies the unblockable, he has no access to nullify. I said he shuts down aspect of War, so the unstoppable will fail 70% chance
  • Options
    runrebelrunrebel Posts: 25

runrebel said:

Saulovsky said:

Hi I’m glad it helped, but no I did not say he nullifies the unblockable, he has no access to nullify. I said he shuts down aspect of War, so the unstoppable will fail 70% chance
    Nullify bad choice of words, ok so it is 70% I just got unlucky then I guess thanks.
  • Options
    BopbopBopbop Posts: 32
    @Agent_X_zzz will you be making one for 7.3? Really enjoyed your 7.2 and 7.1 guides/help 👍👍
  • Options
    Bopbop said:

@Agent_X_zzz will you be making one for 7.3? Really enjoyed your 7.2 and 7.1 guides/help 👍👍

We will see, I'm very busy, but I am working with MCOC Noob and a few others currently.
  • Options
    BopbopBopbop Posts: 32
    Ahh completely understandable. Looking forward to see what you guys come up with ☺️
  • Options
    JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 149

7.2.3 - Stacking Power, Special Delivery, Fight or Flight

Used: Magneto, Magneto, Magneto, Magneto oh…. And Magneto.

Ok as you can tell by who I used… Magneto for every single fight, this lane is a complete cheese with him,once you get to 30 prowess, use your sp3, after your sp3, hold heavy to refresh prowess bam your at a sp3 again, keep repeating this for the whole lane.

Thanks for this post. This seems to be the best written guide out there to get through this act. I hate wasting time watching videos and then basically having to write down all the advice myself from the video. Being able to read it is much easier and faster. Just wanted to add to this section that Magneto was NOT easy to use on the Skill champs at all, Daredevil and Kingpin. It's almost impossible to parry and heavy these champs, especially with enough time to hold the heavy and build Magneto's prowess. So I got slaughtered with revives and potions on those champs. Magneto worked great on the rest of the lane, but I would advise people to bring someone else to fight those two skill champs on this lane.
  • Options
    CodedCoded Posts: 3
    I did finish a long time ago….
  • Options

7.2.3 - Stacking Power, Special Delivery, Fight or Flight

Used: Magneto, Magneto, Magneto, Magneto oh…. And Magneto.

Ok as you can tell by who I used… Magneto for every single fight, this lane is a complete cheese with him,once you get to 30 prowess, use your sp3, after your sp3, hold heavy to refresh prowess bam your at a sp3 again, keep repeating this for the whole lane.

Thanks for this post. This seems to be the best written guide out there to get through this act. I hate wasting time watching videos and then basically having to write down all the advice myself from the video. Being able to read it is much easier and faster. Just wanted to add to this section that Magneto was NOT easy to use on the Skill champs at all, Daredevil and Kingpin. It's almost impossible to parry and heavy these champs, especially with enough time to hold the heavy and build Magneto's prowess. So I got slaughtered with revives and potions on those champs. Magneto worked great on the rest of the lane, but I would advise people to bring someone else to fight those two skill champs on this lane.
    You will have to learn to heavy counter - or bring galan for those, guide is pre old now but very useful still.