**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why my sigil is on challenger lvl? [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    Same here
  • Options
    mitchy231mitchy231 Posts: 46
    Same issue here.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Thanks for the report! We are looking into this now.
  • Options
    RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    Yeah I'm cavalier and having same issue, says "test of challenger" wairing to hear from alliance mates to see if others are having same issue.
    So anyone at kabam, do we need to turn in a help ticket on this or is this game wide and you guys are working on it, can someone please give us some guidance here???
  • Options
    RunavargrRunavargr Posts: 180 ★★
    Same issue
  • Options
    RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319

Thanks for the report! We are looking into this now.

Thanks @Kabam Lyra please advise when u know, should we turn in a help ticket on this or not?? When u know, thanks.
  • Options
    DonnB_11DonnB_11 Posts: 1
    I am Conqueror and having same issue with the Sigil showing Challenger.
  • Options
    O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Posts: 140 ★★
    The same for me. I am thronebreaker and I got this quest for challenger. Is it for what I paid money??? WTF??
  • Options
    ForkliftguyForkliftguy Posts: 2
    Same issue here I am Cavalier and getting Challenger
  • Options
    TimmyBlackTimmyBlack Posts: 29
    Just as the weekly refresh happened my game reverted the Test of Thronebreaker tab back to Challenger. I am Thronebreaker

• Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
    Yeah I hit all the milestones then went to claim them along with a bunch of other rewards under the REWARDS tab and not the Event Menu so didn't even realize I was claiming Challenger instead of Thronebreaker rewards until I was looking at my Level Up Solo progress.
    Am I going to be penalized for claiming double rewards if I end up getting the right Thronebreaker event?
  • Options
    EricosmosEricosmos Posts: 4
    My Sigi is also in Contender Level.

• Options
    Deadtac0Deadtac0 Posts: 5
    edited May 2021
    I'm uncollected and got the test of challenger.

• Options
    JavieloccyeeJavieloccyee Posts: 2
    Same problem with me i just renewed the Sigil today and had 3 days Left on old one i am aswell Thronebreaker and yet have Challenger rewards!
  • Options
    carmichaelptcarmichaelpt Posts: 9
    I’m dealing with this issue as well. Should be getting Cavalier, stuck on Challenger
  • Options
    Same here. Didn't even collect sigilo rewards. Hoping this gets fixed soon.
  • Options
    A new, correct event should be starting for everyone shortly. Apologies for the confusion with this issue.
  • Options
    MАUЯIMАUЯI Posts: 1
    I have the same issue. I'm tronebraker right now and the sigil is not right.
    Please help kabam!

• Options
    Isaac0188Isaac0188 Posts: 7
    Same here. Went to collect 1st milestone and saw a 2-star crystal and thought, wait, that's new. Then saw "Challenger" and went, huh? It should say Cavalier.
  • Options
    So i have 2 days + left om my summoner sigil. I am also cavalier. But the usually “test of the cavalier, is now test of the challanger. And the rewards are not as good. I wounded if this is a bit or if it has to do with my time left?

• Options
    JBONE_28JBONE_28 Posts: 71
    @Kabam Lyra quick question are we allowed to collect the other rewards as well or just the ones we are supposed to be on. Dont want to get banned or anything
  • Options
    Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★
    So now I have both events up both test of the challenger and test of the uncollected
    Is it a problem if I collect rewards for both? I don’t wanna get banned for this
  • Options
    KovyferyKovyfery Posts: 0
    Hello everyone.

I have an aktiv summoner sigil and I have been completed story level cavalier. But my new sigil quest is only in chelenger level. I think here have some problem. Please fix it.

Thanks
  • Options
    StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    Same problem with several in my alliance
  • Options
    JBONE_28 said:

@Kabam Lyra quick question are we allowed to collect the other rewards as well or just the ones we are supposed to be on. Dont want to get banned or anything

Yes, you are welcome to collect the rewards from both.
  • Options
    Snags78Snags78 Posts: 8

A new, correct event should be starting for everyone shortly. Apologies for the confusion with this issue.

The new event is there with the other event that was an error are those rewards safe to collect since the points arent reflected on the new event
  • Options
    LabzLabz Posts: 1

Not sure what happen i woke up did some lvl up and notice that I had tb and challenger milestones
  • Options
    A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    @Kabam Lyra thanks for the updates. Could you pass on to the team that thronebreaker players loved getting the 2 L1 revives from the test of the challenger milestones. Can this be added to the higher title milestones that don’t have it too please (as a permanent sigil update)?
  • Options
    MARKESE07MARKESE07 Posts: 17
    Has anyone else had issues with the sigil rewards? Mine should be cavalier and they're beginner level