**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank Up

ReinaReina Posts: 275
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
Who should I take to rank 4

Rank Up 16 votes

IceMan
50%
Fireballs5XillymanSpeedbumpSungjgohard123vinniegainzMr_mc_person34Korporate_Kurt 8 votes
Gwenpool
37%
Armaganon00VartoxCosmic_Ray13Samuel030sSuperSam57Dnaguy14 6 votes
Venom
6%
JJMAC 1 vote
Rocket Racoon
0%
Punisher 2099
6%
Stevie_Stars1 1 vote
Captain America
0%
Doctor Strange
0%

Comments

• ReinaReina Posts: 275
    None are duped
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Both gwenpool and iceman are great choices. Gwenpool deals more damage and you get more utility with iceman. Play with both and rank up the one you like more. And when you get more cats rank up the other
  • ReinaReina Posts: 275
    Ok, I see where you’re coming from. They are both god tier so I would imagine that lots of ppl would vote for them
  • STANKYFARTSSTANKYFARTS Posts: 9
    Afrid wrote: »
    Both gwenpool and iceman are great choices. Gwenpool deals more damage and you get more utility with iceman. Play with both and rank up the one you like more. And when you get more cats rank up the other

I agree with this. I don’t think will not be disappointed with whichever one you rank first.
  • STANKYFARTSSTANKYFARTS Posts: 9

Afrid wrote: »

I agree with this. I don’t think will not be disappointed with whichever one you rank first.

Haha. Proofreading is helpful.

How about, you won’t be disappointed either way.