UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

5.3 million alliance looking for 8-10

We are currently a 5.3 mil alliance with 28 members. Unfortunately some member are getting burned out, so events are not being completed. I am looking to cut the fat and rebuild with active players who want to be there. Our average member rating will be around 216k, so would prefer members 175k+.

We currently run map 4 mostly, to keep donations down. With the right group, I would be happy to run map 5 several days, and even all week if we are completing it. We do get 4* shards in completion and item use already, and we do our duels. hit SA weekly easily and we do 2 wars a week (could increase to 3 , again, with the right members.

If you're interested, contact me on line at markdarktooth