**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My Insane 6*

DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
Well I don't hv any more words to say. Probably RNG requesting son pls say good-bye.. but yea Mr. RNG one last opening next month, if good then I will stay 😜

Β«1

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

DJMNH said:

So. Much. Buff. Potential. If I were you, I’d be at least somewhat happy with my roster.

Sir buff is something that only Kabam Officers know about.. what if they don't get buff for another 1 year ? We all want to grow and 6* as we say is future, but this sort 6* after months and months of hardwork irritates and pains a lot..
    Ultron is rumored to get a buff, and we’ll find out today

Ant-Man may have won the buff poll

Cable is alright if you ever pull Apoc

The rest of these could easily get buffs
    Why will we find out today that Ultron will be buffed?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

DJMNH said:

So. Much. Buff. Potential. If I were you, I’d be at least somewhat happy with my roster.

Sir buff is something that only Kabam Officers know about.. what if they don't get buff for another 1 year ? We all want to grow and 6* as we say is future, but this sort 6* after months and months of hardwork irritates and pains a lot..

The buff info drops today. We’ll find out if Ultron gets buffed today
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

DJMNH said:

Oh. I thought it dropped with the patch notes.
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 β˜…β˜…β˜…

DJMNH said:

No appocalyse even 3*

And what I said sir there is difference between rumoured buff and good champs. Rumoured probability is less 50%, any my point remains the same, why wait for the buffs to come, what sort of RNG is this. ?? Some get back to back 4-5 good champs, and look at my luck. You might not like it, but still I will say, had you been in my place, you would hv realised
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I bet you would do opposite if it was your roster. Except colossus none is good options for TB . Count cable if he have appoc. Being potential candidate for buff and being very solid or good champ have a difference. He have like 16 6 stars. It means he should have decent 5 stars in number. So at this point one can relly expect 1 or 2 solid or god tier champs not some GOOD FUN CHAMP WHOM you would only rank if you really love them or have really large roster and you don't mind fun rank ups.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DJMNH said:

The 6* perspective must be years into future tho. I for example have a 6* Γ†gon. And while he is utterly useless to me atm, once I dupp him, he will be great.

So in your place, I bet at least 1 champ eill be buffed into godly being this very year
  • TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hopefully Rocket Raccoon gets a buff. Such a cool character with so much potential.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have a R3 Dorm. Amazing level of control. Granted, the damage is a bit on the low end.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 β˜…β˜…β˜…

DJMNH said:

They announce the buffs today? Didn't know that lol
  • QuattrucciQuattrucci Posts: 160 β˜…β˜…
    DJMNH said:

DJMNH said:

No appocalyse even 3*

And what I said sir there is difference between rumoured buff and good champs. Rumoured probability is less 50%, any my point remains the same, why wait for the buffs to come, what sort of RNG is this. ?? Some get back to back 4-5 good champs, and look at my luck. You might not like it, but still I will say, had you been in my place, you would hv realised
    He is saying good buff potential because you still don’t need 6*s in this game. Have you completed act 6? 100% it? Don’t need 6*s for that content so keep focusing on 5*s and when you’re actually ready for 6*s, some will be buffed and you will pull more.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2021
    DJMNH said:

Well I don't hv any more words to say. Probably RNG requesting son pls say good-bye.. but yea Mr. RNG one last opening next month, if good then I will stay 😜

I feel you man, I’ve been there. In fact one time I was so upset I sent a ticket to delete my account. They asked the whole world I just gave up. Fast forward, I won’t say I have all the champs I want but have enough and have explored every content besides Abyss. Yours might be better, worse or continue like this, it’s all RNG...but regards the champs you have now, this is my opinion
    - Heimdall: every account should have 1
    - Colossus: as he is now is very good. It will take just a bit longer to ramp him up but awesome. If you have 5star synergies for him, you’re set.
    - Cable: all you need is to pull a 5star Apocalypse (that way you can use the synergy in all content) and you have beast. Personally, I compare synergized Cable to Archangel. They’re not exactly the same but share some similarities. Parry-heavy, lots of DOT, Ability Accuracy reduction (concussions vs neurotoxins).
    The others, the hope is that they get a buff. Some already on the way I think or in works.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Colossus is a beast unawakened, Kamala is needed for Carina challenge if you’re mad. Cable is good with Apoc when you eventually get him. Ultron is getting a rework and Heimdall is a good champion to have at a decent power level
    Kerneas said:

DJMNH said:

The 6* perspective must be years into future tho. I for example have a 6* Γ†gon. And while he is utterly useless to me atm, once I dupp him, he will be great.

So in your place, I bet at least 1 champ eill be buffed into godly being this very year
    I hope they make Ultron God Tier, incase the rumours of buffing or overhauling him next month is true.
    J0eySn0w said:

DJMNH said:

I feel you man, I’ve been there. In fact one time I was so upset I sent a ticket to delete my account. They asked the whole world I just gave up. Fast forward, I won’t say I have all the champs I want but have enough and have explored every content besides Abyss. Yours might be better, worse or continue like this, it’s all RNG...but regards the champs you have now, this is my opinion
    - Heimdall: every account should have 1
    - Colossus: as he is now is very good. It will take just a bit longer to ramp him up but awesome. If you have 5star synergies for him, you’re set.
    - Cable: all you need is to pull a 5star Apocalypse (that way you can use the synergy in all content) and you have beast. Personally, I compare synergized Cable to Archangel. They’re not exactly the same but share some similarities. Parry-heavy, lots of DOT, Ability Accuracy reduction (concussions vs neurotoxins).
    The others, the hope is that they get a buff. Some already on the way I think or in works.
    No appocalyse even 3* sir.. I opened 2 featured crystals 5* just to get skrull, diablo. ☹️ Don't even hv Doom, but yes nick fury duped, corvus and HT are my saviours in 5*.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Colossus and cable are insane with synergies, ultron might get insane tune up for next month and rest all ezcept dormi need buff. Dormi also requires buff but only moderate coz I love his power controlπŸ‘Œ

Colossus is awesome and heimdall for the godly synergy he provides.

It takes forever to use unduped colossus for its true damage output..
  • AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180 β˜…
    If you roll the dice 16 times, how many times will the 6 show (let's say the 6 is the number you want)? On average, about 2,6 or 2,7 times.

You have one champ that is widely considered god tier (Colossus) so you are indeed a bit unlucky.

But given the champs everybody wants (about 25-30 in total) and all the champs in the 6* pool (about 170-180?), get used to be disappointed 5 out of 6 times.

If you roll the dice 16 times, how many times will the 6 show (let's say the 6 is the number you want)? On average, about 2,6 or 2,7 times.

You have one champ that is widely considered god tier (Colossus) so you are indeed a bit unlucky.

But given the champs everybody wants (about 25-30 in total) and all the champs in the 6* pool (about 170-180?), get used to be disappointed 5 out of 6 times.

Trust me this logic of yours about roll the dice sounds nice till the time you are not at the receiving end like me. The day you pull such trash champs back to back, you will realise how it feel after months of hardwork
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2021
    DJMNH said:

Colossus is awesome and heimdall for the godly synergy he provides.

It takes forever to use unduped colossus for its true damage output..
    Do you have like OR and/or Emma synergy? And how do you ramp him up? For the best and consistent results using unduped Colossus, use your sp1s till you have a decent amount of armor ups since sp1 gives you permanent ones. And then use your sp2s, still his sp1s hits hard when it crits. I used a generic AG on him when no one was talking about him on YT. When KT1 started promoting him, I was already enjoying him :smiley:
  • KoopaKrusherKoopaKrusher Posts: 105 β˜…
    DJMNH said:

Trust me this logic of yours about roll the dice sounds nice till the time you are not at the receiving end like me. The day you pull such trash champs back to back, you will realise how it feel after months of hardwork
    We all understand how you feel. Continually working for new champs just to get something unuseful sucks. But that's just how these games work I guess? Assuming there's a 1/6 chance of getting a champ you want, only getting 1 after 16 pulls puts you in the same situation as a quarter of the player base at that progression point. And if Ultron gets a buff and suddenly becomes a "desirable" champ, you're on pace to have just as many good 6*'s in your first 16 pulls as half the player base.

These numbers don't account for roster depth, but looking at just the top tier champs that most people care about, you're really not in that bad of a position
  • AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180 β˜…
    DJMNH said:

I have 7 6*. Havok is decent, Aarkus is an okay champ, BP OG just received a buff and I'm still unsure how good he is unduped. The others are Aegon (mediocre at most if unduped and have him 5/65 200 sig as 5* anyway), IF, Jane Foster and Punisher 99. I'd say that's mediocre.

All I say is don't expect to be lucky just cause you open a 6*. The 6* pool is not better than the 5* pool, it's a bit worse because some great champs are missing. Expect pulling **** and you won't get disappointed.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have somewhat similar luck, Colossus makes it worth it tbh, that's the only one I'm thinking for r3 right now.

Colossus is amazing with most content.
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This is actually a decent 6 star roster considering. And a lot of these champs have good synergies.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I am with you OP. This is very tough luck and not going to make anyone happy. I wish the wish crystals came sooner to alleviate us unlucky people 😞 from our distress.

I am with you OP. This is very tough luck and not going to make anyone happy. I wish the wish crystals came sooner to alleviate us unlucky people 😞 from our distress.

Exactly brother. It's so easy by few people here saying this is a decent roster. Unless they get the same bad luck

DJMNH said:

Ultron buff turned out to be mediocre