**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What Is This!?

Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
edited May 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I was fighting Gwenmaster and I noticed a bug. In the mystic phase, I knocked her down with sp2 but it didn't work. I used a couple revives on this, come on!

End of sp2

After sp2

You can't see the special 2 symbol (didn't even give the energize). And I revived myself and tried it again, and it didn't work. Can somebody help me out on this? I'm running low on units (80 units rn) and (no thanks to you Kabam (cough arenas cough)), and they are pretty valuable to me for exploration help, etc .

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    You sure you hadn't already thrown it initially?
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    Kill_Grey said:

Yeah, even if I had done it, there would have been the sp2 symbol by gwenmaster or 3 energizes on me @Kill_Grey

Kill_Grey said:

Yeah, even if I had done it, there would have been the sp2 symbol or 3 energizes
    The special symbols appear at the start of the phase. They disappear as you throw the required attacks the first time around. So yeah, you threw SP 2 twice. Either that, or the special attack counter carries over from fight to fight (not sure about this, I got this portion down with Hyperion in one take, and haven't fought gwenmaster for a second time)
    @Kill_Grey If you watch this video, skip to the mystic phase. The symbol of 1 appears after sp1, 2, after sp2, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQsQW5gaKrU

@Kill_Grey If you watch this video, skip to the mystic phase. The symbol of 1 appears after sp1, 2, after sp2, etc.

Really? Idk, been a while I fought her.
    And I've already done this fight for completion without any issues. I just was doing a path in hopes of exploring and bam, this happened. Don't feel like wasting any units b/c I only have 80 units

YsF said:

In the forums, it's guilty until proven innocent. So if you have a video (which you probably won't), the people here won't believe you. I'm just speaking from experience.

Dang, that's weird.

YsF said:

In the forums, it's guilty until proven innocent. So if you have a video (which you probably won't), the people here won't believe you. I'm just speaking from experience.

because 9 times out of 10 theres no bug people just can’t read properly
    What do you think about this scenario then? Is it something that I am missing?
    Ebony_Naw said:

Idk but without video there is absolutely no way for me to help you out here. Sorry

alright, should I just revive myself and try recording it or soemthing? It's a waste of another 40 units, but if it's worth it I guess i'll try it out
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Dude, you gotta get a video and reach out to support. It's great to raise awareness on here (with proof) but they can't do squat. Submit a help ticket once you get a video of it happening.
    edited May 2021

Try @ing them one more time. I think that might just summon every design team member and programmer that Kabam has to help answer your question immediately.

Yeah, that was my intent lol. Just wanted to see whether they would respond.
    edited May 2021
    Damn, file size is too large. What do i do?. Edit (gonna upload to youtube then link over here)
    Faseeh said:

Here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5oPxKM8148&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=RandomRandom

If you watch it, you can see that sp1 and heavy are triggering knockdown, but not sp2. and I just wasted another 40 units for the purpose of this video (only have 42 left lol). Is that enough proof?

try not using stealthy?
    Yeah, I know. I like stealthy's intercepts and prof x feels a bit clunky to intercept with for me. I was cruising through it until this bug came up.
    edited May 2021
    Faseeh said:

Faseeh said:

Here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5oPxKM8148&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=RandomRandom

If you watch it, you can see that sp1 and heavy are triggering knockdown, but not sp2. and I just wasted another 40 units for the purpose of this video (only have 42 left lol). Is that enough proof?

try not using stealthy?
    Yeah, I know. I like stealthy's intercepts and prof x feels a bit clunky to intercept with for me. I was cruising through it until this bug came up.
    use doom until this stealthy bug is fixed ig
    Well if I die with Doom i'll be outta units. And after the arena fiasco, I don't even know how long I can grind for units. I think the best thing they should do is just compensate me with 1 revive or something, and then fix the bug. Doom might also have this problem, I'm just not in the mood to waste another 40 units. I know I seem kinda stingy right now but units are a hassle for me, a FTP player.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,999 ★★★★★
    For the record, the massive amount of disagrees is because you kept tagging the mods. Pretty sure that’s just generally against forum etiquette. They aren’t the support team or programmers, they can’t help you with this.

That being said, the proper next step would be to send in a support ticket with this video. As others have stated, the forums are not the place for getting individual gameplay issues resolved, but rather for bringing attention to them or getting general information answers. Thank you for posting it for informational purposes, hopefully it prevents somebody else from finding themselves in this position.
    edited May 2021
    Wicket329 said:

For the record, the massive amount of disagrees is because you kept tagging the mods. Pretty sure that’s just generally against forum etiquette. They aren’t the support team or programmers, they can’t help you with this.

That being said, the proper next step would be to send in a support ticket with this video. As others have stated, the forums are not the place for getting individual gameplay issues resolved, but rather for bringing attention to them or getting general information answers. Thank you for posting it for informational purposes, hopefully it prevents somebody else from finding themselves in this position.

Yeah, I'll be sure not to tag them too many times from now on. I sent in a ticket :). I know I'm getting a bunch of disagrees but I'm not too worried by them b/c they are literally disagreeing every post I put up, so it's best that I don't care what they think.

Yeah, like what is this response? I didn't say I was fighting Spidergwen. I already linked my video and they're saying it would help to see screenshots or videos.

Great, now apparently it's gonna take forever to fix and I will not know when it will get fixed.

I asked a question to see what would happen, and...

surprise, surprise, it was back to being a bot response.
    Kabam, I think the bug is fixed to some extent now. I redid the path and the boss fight, and once I got to the mystic phase, I did heavy, combo, sp1, combo, sp2 (didn't show symbol), combo, sp2 again (this time symbol came up), sp3, and then the mission was completed. I do not know whether it was intended for me to throw sp2 twice, but it worked this time.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Really? Idk, been a while I fought her.
    Its a new fight....