**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

P3/P4 Map 6 Alliance needs 2-3 min prestige 10.5k

We were right on the edge of P3/P4 this season. We run map 6X3 and usually finished low 200's AQ. Looking for 2 or 3 active players who communicate well with 10.5k prestige minimum our average is around 10.8k . Hit me on Line @ Beezlee same name in game. If anybody wants a leadership role one of the players retiring was an officer so we would welcome that.

Comments

• BeezLeeBeezLee Posts: 57
    We were right on the edge of P3/P4 this season. We run map 6X3 and usually finished low 200's AQ. Looking for 2 or 3 active players who communicate well with 10.5k prestige minimum our average is around 10.8k . Hit me on Line @ Beezlee same name in game. If anybody wants a leadership role one of the players retiring was an officer so we would welcome that.
  • RagonsmashRagonsmash Posts: 21
    I'd be interested if a spot is still open, or one to be available

Line:ragonsmash

We were right on the edge of P3/P4 this season. We run map 6X3 and usually finished low 200's AQ. Looking for 1 active players who communicate well with 10.8k prestige minimum our average is around 10.8k . Hit me on Line @ Beezlee same name in game. If anybody wants a leadership role one of the players retiring was an officer so we would welcome that.
    We were right on the edge of P3/P4 this season. We run map 6X3 and usually finished low 300's AQ. Looking for 1 active player who communicates well with 10.8k prestige minimum our average is around 10.8k . Hit me on Line @ Beezlee same name in game.