**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The War Machine Buff

2»

Comments

• Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    If his cleanse pre-fight shrugs off suicides, he'll be my best buddy. That I don't have. Because he's a rare pupper. Ergh. No way they'd allow that, though. No way Kabam would be that cool.

The other buffs... actually look pretty nice? Weird that they went to WM, but hey, still nice.

Beefy armor, chunky armor breaks, ~3.6k Fury on sp3, a bit of power control, sp1 confusing in wording but could add up to a lot of damage. Especially if timed with heavy refresh.

I honestly think people are sleeping on the buff, and this is coming from a very pessimistic guy.
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Raichu626 said:

This is incredibly dumb, War Machine uses Stark Tech so how does he get the “Tech Apoc” buff? This should be for OG Iron Man!

It wouldn't make any more sense for it to be IM tho... WM is definitely capable of helping teammates from afar
    Bruh the whole point is that he’s buffing the “tech” class. Who is like the biggest tech champ that is garbage in the game? Oh I dunna maybe THE GUY WHO MADE WAR MACHINE WHO HE IS
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    For the part of utility, I liked Ultron's buff much more...
    Hopefully my 6 star Ultron gets some kills in defence :'(
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★

If his cleanse pre-fight shrugs off suicides, he'll be my best buddy. That I don't have. Because he's a rare pupper. Ergh. No way they'd allow that, though. No way Kabam would be that cool.

The other buffs... actually look pretty nice? Weird that they went to WM, but hey, still nice.

Beefy armor, chunky armor breaks, ~3.6k Fury on sp3, a bit of power control, sp1 confusing in wording but could add up to a lot of damage. Especially if timed with heavy refresh.

I honestly think people are sleeping on the buff, and this is coming from a very pessimistic guy.

****, thought his prefights worked on all #hero champs, not just Tech. Egh. Still occasionally useful, but egh.

Well that changes things. I wish his SP1 and SP2 were switched so the ramp-up could be faster. Or rather, more realistic.

His current max damage loop requires 2 sp2s and an sp3. Most fights are kinda done by then unless there's a power gain mechanic.

Definitely still a champ I want, but only for niche pre-fight usage.