**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Buffs.

Jtao_7810Jtao_7810 Posts: 76
edited May 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Could we get a list for all of the champs who will receive buffs/overhauls in the future. So like in one big one telling us for each month or something?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★
    You just gotta find out each month.

No fun in letting us know now
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    yes, Miike told me last night Joe Fixit, Sentry, and Nameless Thanos are gonna get buffs in July
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,787 ★★★★★
    Jtao_7810 said:

Could we get a list for all of the champs who will receive buffs/overhauls in the future. So like in one big one telling us for each month or something?

Theres no point in that because any champ at any time can be in the works for a buff. Yes even chamos like ghost or quake. Because at some point in the future even they could possibly become meme tier compared to other champs. Unlikely, but possible.
  • Options

You just gotta find out each month.

No fun in letting us know now

I disagree. I think it would be better to know now.
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Jtao_7810 said:

Theres no point in that because any champ at any time can be in the works for a buff. Yes even chamos like ghost or quake. Because at some point in the future even they could possibly become meme tier compared to other champs. Unlikely, but possible.
    So we would know what champs are in the works. That’s what I’m saying. To know what champs are in the works
  • Options

yes, Miike told me last night Joe Fixit, Sentry, and Nameless Thanos are gonna get buffs in July

I don’t think that’s true lol
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,787 ★★★★★
    Jtao_7810 said:

Buttehrs said:

Jtao_7810 said:

So we would know what champs are in the works. That’s what I’m saying. To know what champs are in the works
    Again, it's pointless any and all champs are looked at for buffs.
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Jtao_7810 said:

I don’t think that’s true lol
    Ghost and Quake are getting buffed the month after :trollface::trollface:
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Jtao_7810 said:

Buttehrs said:

Jtao_7810 said:

Why do you need to know? How will it benefit you?

The best approximation we can make is, take anyone in a popular YouTubers tier list that's in the bottom half and they're probably candidates for buffs currently.

The only ones we know are coming are Miles Morales and The Hood. We can assume with near certainty that Sentry is soon coming also due to the synergy added this month to... I think it was, Black Panther?
  • Options
    Summ0ner_boiSumm0ner_boi Posts: 21
    I like mysteries
  • Options
    But juggs needs a buff all im saying
  • Options
    Jtao_7810 said:

Buttehrs said:

Jtao_7810 said:

Buttehrs said:

Jtao_7810 said:

I agree with buttehrs I think I heard ghost was getting a buff sometime next year
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,161 ★★★★★
    We don't need a buff list. Takes all content away from creators and makes it very boring. Also, if Kabam puts out that they will buff a champion and then switch it a month before because it's their game, people will flip. Especially if htey love that character.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,161 ★★★★★

Jtao_7810 said:

Buttehrs said:

Jtao_7810 said:

Buttehrs said:

Jtao_7810 said:

I agree with buttehrs I think I heard ghost was getting a buff sometime next year
    The only way Ghost and Quake will be demoted in tier is if new nodes with Armour break and resistance to evade pop up often, and if a lot of new champions counter them. As they are, they are amazing champions with attributes and utility that will withstand the test of time. They are like Magik (a very old champ) on steroids due to their continued usability.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    As stated above if they were to announce every Champion they intend to buff from now till the end of the year, and then something comes up that forces them to change those plans, then you're going to have a form for outraged for promising something and not delivering. Not to mention so many people would jump the gun and start ranking up these Champion that are due to get buffed and then find out oh wait this isn't an overhaul this is a tune-up and I'm not happy about it, I demand RDTs and then we have all that drama....