**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to rank up next? 5* r4 AA or 5* r3 CGR?

MCOC_JCMMCOC_JCM Posts: 169
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I currently have Warlock as a 5* r5 max level. I also have a 6* r1 Spider Gwen, 5* r3 Symbiote Supreme, 5* r3 Void, 4* r5 Corvus Glaive and 4* r5 Ghost.
Working on Act 5 to become uncollected, AW, AQ, EQ and Side Quests.
I have been using CGR a lot and even at r3 he seems to do more damage compared to my r4 awakened AA.

Who to rank up next? 5* r4 AA or 5* r3 CGR? 33 votes

Rank up Archangel to r5 (currently r4, awakened, sig 43)
54%
Zeroj2kAdvMoosetiptronicJuggerNotKill_GreyEtjamaSparx265AouxWouxQazzyZura_1Cage33Darkstalkertofuシgggg00DhakaAndyBeardoBarri8_wasabi_ 18 votes
Rank up Cosmic Ghost Rider to r4 (currently r3, not awakened)
45%
HorlockSarvanga1_LegionnaireXguard77Parthi1112DawsManEtherealitySparty6Scrubhanpeerayakorn2499windupLudasswinnner_1VoyceeDdjn_2006 15 votes
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★
    Wow you will crush uncollected undoubtedly, if you can learn CGR he will clear paths like a train. AA is really helpful but at r4 for uncollected? He will shred, same with CGR, 5.2 healthpools will melt with a rank four cgr roatation.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    And also, is that Void awakened?
    If yes, rank him prior to CGR. CGR melts everything as far as ACT 6.1 at rank 3 ( tested him), and probably even further.
  • Options

And you're not Uncollected with all that?

LOL...spent more time doing EQ, AQ and AW to get resources to get all of those champs! :smile: Now it's time to focus on becoming Uncollected!
  • Options

And also, is that Void awakened?
    If yes, rank him prior to CGR. CGR melts everything as far as ACT 6.1 at rank 3 ( tested him), and probably even further.

Unfortunately Void isn't awakened or else I would consider him.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★
    MCOC_JCM said:

LOL...spent more time doing EQ, AQ and AW to get resources to get all of those champs! :smile: Now it's time to focus on becoming Uncollected!
    Cool strat, if you haven't been focused on story quests, watch videos to have a good idea what you need to do and that roster could easily become Cavalier, and with a couple of rank ups definitely Thronebreaker (at least the act six part).
  • Options
    AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    Rank up Archangel to r5 (currently r4, awakened, sig 43)
    DawsMan said:

MCOC_JCM said:

Cool strat, if you haven't been focused on story quests, watch videos to have a good idea what you need to do and that roster could easily become Cavalier, and with a couple of rank ups definitely Thronebreaker (at least the act six part).
    6.2 sinister disagrees with you.
  • Options
    AouxWoux said:

DawsMan said:

MCOC_JCM said:

6.2 sinister disagrees with you.
    So you don't wish to talk about 6.2.5 Mordo, 6.2.6 Champion? :D
  • Options
    MCOC_JCM said:

Well, I would take CGR to rank 4 then.... Hope you awaken that Void sooner! Boi's got lot of potential!
  • Options
    windupwindup Posts: 10
    I have a r4 5* AA and a maxed out 4* CGR and just got UC yesterday. I'd rank up CGR as he doesn't need to be awakened and your AA is pretty great on the way to UC. GL!
  • Options
    Ddjn_2006Ddjn_2006 Posts: 27
    Dupe your Void asap and dump all your sigs there and he won't disappoint you.
    Just play very defensively and watch your enemies MELT.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! It's pretty close in the polls (AA slightly ahead), but because of some of the insightful comments I think I'm leaning towards taking CGR to r4.
  • Options
    windup said:

I have a r4 5* AA and a maxed out 4* CGR and just got UC yesterday. I'd rank up CGR as he doesn't need to be awakened and your AA is pretty great on the way to UC. GL!

Thanks for the insight and congrats on becoming UC!!