**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arenas

GiberGiber Posts: 195
Well they aren’t going to change arenas so to pacify the gamers they release 7 2 early. Arenas still a joke and they totally screwed over the little guy.

Comments

• Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    I miss the 4* basic arena the most
  • Options
    KoopaKrusherKoopaKrusher Posts: 105
    It's barely been 2 weeks since the update. Thinking Kabam has enough data from 4 arenas to make any kind of informed decisions on how to improve is laughable.
  • Options
    KoopaKrusherKoopaKrusher Posts: 105

It's barely been 2 weeks since the update. Thinking Kabam has enough data from 4 arenas to make any kind of informed decisions on how to improve is laughable.

Not saying arenas don't need improvement, cuz they really do. But there are some genuinely good things they did (6* rank rewards with 3 and 4 stars in the milestones) and reverting back to the old system would be the same as scraping the good with the bad. It just sucks because we have to take 1 step back right now in order to take 2 steps forward in a couple of months, or sooner hopefully.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★
    I'm doing one round of my 6*s a day as I used to. The unit gain went down... meh..
    The game goes on!!
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,267 ★★★★★
    I'm doing the same thing as I did with the pervious arenas, with little adjustments, and still get the 405 units i used to get. I don't go after any champ, so I'm not as impacted. But the 5k/1k shards rank rewards are my son for only 1 of the 6* arenas.

22-24M in the least favorite champ arena (for the rank reward shards), 200 units
    5M in the favorite champ arena, 65 units
    2.2M in last arena for 140 units
  • Options
    SuperGAMER3000SuperGAMER3000 Posts: 10
    I havent done arena before is it useful for people in story 3