**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Help me plan for 6.3.6

RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Here is my planned team and roster

I’m going to take the path starting with colossus and ramp Aegon up.

The other options I see are Corvus, Mole god, and Killmonger (Km is at R1 now, could take him to R4 in time) If I can dupe Corvus I might bring him.

Thoughts?
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    5* R4 quake of course. I also have a R4 prof X but I don’t think he’ll do anything
  • aNOOBis235aNOOBis235 Posts: 147
    Use corvus he was mvp for me did 50% in one go and he can do even more than that if you play well.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Killmonger
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★

Use corvus he was mvp for me did 50% in one go and he can do even more than that if you play well.

@aNOOBis235 even unduped?
  • aNOOBis235aNOOBis235 Posts: 147
    Riptide said:

@aNOOBis235 even unduped?
    Yeah mine is but it doesn't help at all as you can't tank sp3s
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 488 ★★★
    Yep. Aegon was my MVP for that quest. Keep building him up and you'll do good crit damage to boss. Good luck
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Honestly you should be good with just aegon, use the heavy attack cheese when he doesn’t have the yellow sheild and you should be good to shred