**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Toughest Rank up decision yet

RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
im having a hell of a time deciding who to rank up to R5. So what would you all do?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    All of them one by one starting in any order
  • Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    I feel like I’m getting flexed on. I would do Doom or Apoc but it depends on who you like more and where you are content wise.
    Edit: I didn’t see Warlock. I would choose him but thats me. He can be used in a lot of places
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Not tough at all. Easily venom, do v5 with him and doom, and magik, get a rank up gem, of which you can rank up either doom, omega red/apoc, warlock, nick fury, cgr, or CAIW. And v6 is cake with omega red and apoc so thats another 4-5 gem, which totals up to 2 t5b catalysts to rank up another champ. V7 with these champions should also be pretty easy. You’re set for all of act 6 with those champs my friend.
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    ....all of them
  • Options

Not tough at all. Easily venom, do v5 with him and doom, and magik, get a rank up gem, of which you can rank up either doom, omega red/apoc, warlock, nick fury, cgr, or CAIW. And v6 is cake with omega red and apoc so thats another 4-5 gem, which totals up to 2 t5b catalysts to rank up another champ. V7 with these champions should also be pretty easy. You’re set for all of act 6 with those champs my friend.

If you havent done 6.2, you have warlock with ultron for sinister boss, so that should be cake, if you dont get a tech gem definitely feed him the t5b and do v3 and 2.
  • Options

Oh yeah you definitely can do v5 and explore it. Would just do warlock then since hes so damn versatile, then apoc, nf, beardo, cgr, then doom. In that order. Thats a damned good roster though.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    i also was considering holding out for some more t4 basic and doing an r26*.

• Options
    for the 5* i was thinking aegon (lvl 191) or Cgr but all of them are so damn good i can think of compelling reasons for each of them. for6* i loke sunspot or colossus, and am starting to come around in regardsto corvus.
  • Options
    i am currently act 6.2.4.
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

i am currently act 6.2.4.

Bruh
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Such good luck. Do everyone starting with anyone you like.
  • Options
    aegon