**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Another hulk?!

13»

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

Another hulk and another guillotine (#4?)... I just don't get it. They could've make some new characters or implement some existing from comics, but instead make some reskins. Don't really care about how good they are atm, just want to say it feels uninspiring. I actually don't like it when instead of making some new story or even continuing an old one they remake some new version of existing characters in comics or movies as well. I don't want another remake, they are so boring!

You're talking as if Purgatory is complete reskin of Morningstar in a differnet color shade...she's not. She's a brand new champion from an alternate timeline where Morningstar got the sword and murdered Guillotine. This is a continuation of the Guillotine storyline, one of the game's best storylines. Think of it as a spinoff.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Bendy said:

ItsDamien said:

Voltolos said:

Voltolos said:

Voltolos said:

Voltolos said:

There are only 3 banners so far. Also we just got two unique champs this month

Hulk
    Immortal Hulk
    Gladiator Hulk
    Joe Fixit
    Red Hulk (not banner but is a hulk)
    The Overseer is hulk numero six
    joe is so forgettable I didnt even remember he existed. Red Hulk doesnt count though or you would have to count the Aboms and she hulk since they're pretty similar too
    counting the abominations and she hulk makes it worse

that makes him number nine
    Yes and no one here does that because "looks kinda the same"/"has similar origin story" doesnt make two characters equal so he's number 5. Glad we could clear that up
    Red Hulk is a hulk. He’s not a Bruce Banner hulk, but he’s a hulk.
    So is she-hulk. But no one counted her because that is obviously dumb. So why are you counting him?
    Fine! I shall count She-Hulk!

Hulk
    Immortal Hulk
    Gladiator Hulk
    Joe Fixit
    Red Hulk
    She-Hulk
    The Overseer is hulk numero seven
    Guess we have 5 spidermen. 6 ironmen too.

Spidey
    Sym spidey
    Stark spidey
    Stealth spidey
    Spidey gwen.

IM
    SIM
    IP
    IMIW
    WM
    Centurion.
    Pretty much and more spiders probs on way since the whole spider verse u could just keep adding then the one from mroc
    Oh wait 6 spideys. Forgot about Miles too.
    Spider-Ham : "Do I mean nothing to you?!"
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Etm34 said:

It’s biker hulk

American Badass Hulk?

Undertaker Hulk!?