**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7.2 completed

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
I've just defeated the Grandmaster.

The whole chapter was kinda fun, some paths harder than the others. I enjoyed the low amount of defenders ngl.

The Gwenmaster was pretty fun fight. The onlyobjection I have is, that in Emma phase she quite often held onto her SP1, which ruined couple of my tries. But the rest is extremely fun, well designed fight.

As for rewards, I gotta say they could be higher. I am not naive enough to call for t5cc 25% selector, because that would make me TB and it would probably be undeserved. However for such a special fight I would expect something a bit spicier. Either some noticeably higher amount of stuff than 7.1 or at least something that would make this chapter completion a bit special, like a title or pfp.

As for rewards, they weren't good:

Mystic 1->2 gem (only adepts are Ebony and Mephisto yaay, maybe the buff makes Ebony worthy)

6* Elektra (first pull)

1 skill sig stone and rest other classes (I need skill for NT but outta 10 crystals it's not bad)

And last but not least 25% t5cc was...Mystic. I now have 1/2 of the catalyst which is not too bad. Ofc if it were skill I'd be TB but the chance was 1/6 (17%), which is thrashingly low so I couldn't expect any good drop.

Lastly, thank you all for advice with content and the devs for designing such a nice piece of content. Even tho I didn't enjoy it at first, later it became much better

Comments

• Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Nice going mate. Congratulations.
    Gwen master was fun for me too. My rewards were too underwhelming. But major point is that you did it. And that mystic t5cc will ne helpful when you will pull out a doom.
    Ebony buff will be live in some days so wait . Hope your gem will be of good use
  • Options

Gwen master was fun for me too. My rewards were too underwhelming. But major point is that you did it. And that mystic t5cc will ne helpful when you will pull out a doom.
    Ebony buff will be live in some days so wait . Hope your gem will be of good use

Thanks buddy and congratulations to you too :smile: I am very interested in Maw's buff, I like his playstyle. I wouldn't r3 him over my r2 Longshot, but he could be fun to play with.
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Nice job and congrats! For 7.2.6 completion which path did you take?
  • Options

Nice job and congrats! For 7.2.6 completion which path did you take?

The easiest one w 1* chests (incinerate on contact, skill champs' back dash purifies 1 debuff, shifting immunity bleed/poison and bleed vulnerability). NF and Falcon solved it perfectly. Only pain points were Annihilus and Mordo, but NF solved both pretty well. It also doesn't make GwM any harder, which I liked
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Thanks buddy and congratulations to you too :smile: I am very interested in Maw's buff, I like his playstyle. I wouldn't r3 him over my r2 Longshot, but he could be fun to play with.
    Lol he was best counter to Shang chi 😂😂😂but yeah longshot over Shadow him easily for now. Hope his buff is good in terms of damage cuz Ebony have cool kit and animations