**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Avengers variant

#avengers champions in the game are usually not on the top of tier lists.
Just like tech variant, #villain variant and #XL variant, if kabam were to have an #avengers variant, some duds amongst the avengers could finally get the place they deserve.
For example, in the #villain variant, a node required players to use rhino to put spectre on the opponent. This revived a dud in the game. If say, in the #avengers variant, they rewarded the player for placing fatigue on the opponent, cap OG and antman can be revived.

Comments

• Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Maybe in the Civil War variant in ~2023. Next one is Deadpool, then I think Kamala, MODOK and finally the 3 Civil War EQ's
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    I wouldn't want that, at least right now. We just had the #Heroes Variant, so let's have something else than just a Variant dedicated to a small subset of the champs we could use in the previous one.

Plus, I think there are actually pretty good champs tagged as Avengers. Cap IW, IMIW, Hulkbuster, BWDO, Falcon, Namor, and Ant-Man is (almost certainly) getting a buff soon.

I think teams like Guardians of the Galaxy are weaker and could benefit more from the Variant boost buff treatment. You could also rope in some GOTG villains/mercenaries like Ronan and Yondu who also aren't the best in the game.

Neither of this is to say that it's a bad idea to have an Avenger Variant. I would love one eventually, just because there are a lot of good champions. Just not as the next one.
  • Options
    MojoHaterMojoHater Posts: 244 ★★
    Raichu626 said:

Maybe in the Civil War variant in ~2023. Next one is Deadpool, then I think Kamala, MODOK and finally the 3 Civil War EQ's

wait wheredyou get all this news? dev diary dsnt mention it?
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    MojoHater said:

Raichu626 said:

wait wheredyou get all this news? dev diary dsnt mention it?
    They're just back issues. From past monthly event quests. The only one they skipped was the holiday special from 2015.