**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any mis-pricing in this deal?

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
200 units for one T6 iso selector and 10000 gold? What’s your target client?

Any mis-pricing in this deal? 51 votes

It’s a good deal
11%
RahultripathiRbk19KiptonadeMaxLeeJessieSAouxWoux 6 votes
It’s a mis-pricing
88%
MagicBentonTimone147ForwardTerramani274Foxhero007SungjBlitzattackangelocrtzArchiebot1Raichu626shadow_lurker22JuggerNotColonaut123AleorRookiieQuattrucciWordunkenMiekandKorgH3neRy 45 votes

Comments

• Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    It’s a mis-pricing
    Don’t take the bait...it’s terrible value.
  • Unknown_LegendUnknown_Legend Posts: 128
    It’s a mis-pricing
    Does the T5 ISO Selector also have 10 ISO bricks?
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    It’s a mis-pricing
    They really want to drain our units before july 4th, but this is not the way to do it.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    It’s a mis-pricing
    JuggerNot said:

They really want to drain our units before july 4th, but this is not the way to do it.

Contacted support, havent used the ISO yet, they seriously dont give a **** just because i cant remember the date of creation of my account. I started the game on android, switched to apple, so went from google play to game center, no way of finding the date my account was created. Honestly i cant handle kabam support. Its only generic responses.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    It’s a good deal
    I don’t know why anyone would need ISO8 since it’s so easy to find in the game but if you are really short on it and need to rank up champions fast then it’s not a bad deal
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    If I had the units I’d buy it because I need iso so badly right now it’s not even funny.

Just ranked up 5* Odin, Archangel, Dragon Man, and 6* Warlock to Rank 2 and I have no iso.

There really does need to be an accessible way to get Iso without having to dupe champs because not all of us have HUGE rosters
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

If I had the units I’d buy it because I need iso so badly right now it’s not even funny.

Just ranked up 5* Odin, Archangel, Dragon Man, and 6* Warlock to Rank 2 and I have no iso.

There really does need to be an accessible way to get Iso without having to dupe champs because not all of us have HUGE rosters

I’m the opposite, I hope Kabam could give me 200 units if I gave back 10 T6 iso and 10000 gold. I have pretty huge roster but I can’t maintain steady rank up resources, thus I have nothing to rank up sometimes. Pulling new 5* is very difficult for me and most of the time it’s just dupe.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Reference said:

Hoitado said:

I’m the opposite, I hope Kabam could give me 200 units if I gave back 10 T6 iso and 10000 gold. I have pretty huge roster but I can’t maintain steady rank up resources, thus I have nothing to rank up sometimes. Pulling new 5* is very difficult for me and most of the time it’s just dupe.
    lol I have Rank up Resources just no Iso

I got Catalysts and Gold in multitude but why waste materials if I can’t level them
  • mani274mani274 Posts: 93
    It’s a mis-pricing
    All deals are not worth in MCOC...
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    It's aimed at the people who bought it. The curious, the desperate, the frivolous, and the arbitrary. A larger demographic than you might think.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    It’s a mis-pricing

It's aimed at the people who bought it. The curious, the desperate, the frivolous, and the arbitrary. A larger demographic than you might think.

No quantity is displayed. If you dont like what you get, they dont care as long as those units are drained. This is very accurate.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Frankly I'm really curious how many players would like to spend 200 units for 10 T6 ISO. At the first sight I think it is a mis-pricing and then I think it may be my bias, and therefore having such poll.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    It’s a mis-pricing
    Trying to milk the iso shortage. I think deals like this running toward July 4 are trying to gauge market price on different materials in the game. Come in high and lower to drive to best profit value.