**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

shang chi side quest is bugged right?

booscka2536booscka2536 Posts: 2,657 ★★★★
i done the SQ as soon as the last part was live on my main account .. im now finishing on my akt eith the 4* challenge . an its hinky dooms abilities against hulkbuster arnt procing i get the shock sometimes but his aura on sp1 & 3 arnt coming 4/5 times .. and i just finished a run an was not awarded 1 of my clears towards the 3 for a 10% t5cc .. anyone kno whats going on ?

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★
    Need to be with a skill champions
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    boss has to be killed with 4* skill
  • UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★

i done the SQ as soon as the last part was live on my main account .. im now finishing on my akt eith the 4* challenge . an its hinky dooms abilities against hulkbuster arnt procing i get the shock sometimes but his aura on sp1 & 3 arnt coming 4/5 times .. and i just finished a run an was not awarded 1 of my clears towards the 3 for a 10% t5cc .. anyone kno whats going on ?

Hulkbuster reduces offensive ability accuracy for each armour up buff, hence no shock/aura.

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,262 ★★★★★
    Looks like you don't understand the actual challenge and the fact that it requires a 4* skill champ to KO the boss. Not sure why you brought 4* Doom. Also you should get familiar with opponents abilities so you can choose a proper counter or at least someone who is not as effected by the abilities.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Looks like you don't understand the actual challenge and the fact that it requires a 4* skill champ to KO the boss. Not sure why you brought 4* Doom. Also you should get familiar with opponents abilities so you can choose a proper counter or at least someone who is not as effected by the abilities.

Doom is a proper counter. Just need to keep the staggers up to nullify armor ups.