**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best Counter for Juggernaut?

MasterTroller42MasterTroller42 Posts: 624 ★★
edited October 2017 in Strategy and Tips
howdy yall, I've got a question. What is the best counter for juggernaut? My friends and always struggle against him during war and aq. So if there is a good counter for him, let me know in the comments below. Make sure to say WHY him/her is good against him. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    For me it's a bleed champ and the mastery stupefy maxed.
  • Options
    LoganLogan Posts: 143 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Juggs isn't that hard generally, in war most opponents have the mystic dispersion mastery, all your evades and buffs fuel his power meter so yes power control is the only way to deal with any mystics that's why they are the best defenders outside of spidy
  • Options
    SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Quake
  • Options
    KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    AA if he is not in bleed immune node
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Quake, DV, and Magik. I bet GP would work well too. Hawkeye and WW2.
  • Options
    Now mephisto should be a good counter. He can nullify abilities from the beginning of the fight.
  • Options
    Monkey17288Monkey17288 Posts: 99
    Cap ww2. Can just stand there and take the beating and not lose health. If he has both unstoppable and fury he takes no damange. Sp2 to bleed him out. You don't have to evade to power his md. Just wait for the heavy and dodge back and attack. I've taken out lots of 5* r4 juggs with max md with him.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    WW2 would be my first suggestion. Otherwise, a powercontrol champ like Magik or Dorm (or the countless others).

Honestly, he's really not that difficult if you're patient. Parry and wait for his unstoppable to end, then bash away. Don't be afraid to push him to his SP2 because it means one less Unstoppable to worry about.

More than anything, just don't get cornered. If you're cornered and he has unstoppable, you'll be taking a lot of block damage and you'll have to evade his heavy if you want to survive.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Magik or any power control is good too because he can't go unstoppable.
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Mephisto works well. Juggs can't start the fight with unstoppable plus Mephisto's power drain.
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    You can pretty much beat him with anyone as long as you make good use of the space you have. But in addition to the ones that have already been suggested cable works nicely too. If you use a special 2 you’ll put a concussion on him reducing his ability accuracy by about 80 or 90% (can’t remember which but it’s quite high). So when he uses specials there’s a good chance he won’t even go unstoppable.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    If you can stack a couple Neuro debuffs, AA can block his unstoppable as well.
  • Options
    BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    Magik is great. Power steal and power lock, he basically becomes a big teddy bear. No need to worry about trugggering MD or unstoppable.

If he is on an immunity node, Cap WW2 is good.

Bleed or poison nodes probably best to use a vision.
  • Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Juggs is usually easy but a duped magik can stop his power gain.
  • Options
    SW. Parry and smack him a couple times. Hopefully you'll crit and I find myself nullifying his unstoppable, and UC's, suprisingly often with this method. Also she has a decent chance to drain power or lock power at the same time. If duped and at a decent sig level of course.
  • Options
    Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    I would say hood.jugger can't be unstoppable when i use him
  • Options
    KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    just melt him with AA
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Sky_kitty wrote: »

Hood doesn’t work because he can only have one stack of stagger but unstoppable will trigger twice from one special.
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Sky_kitty wrote: »

Hood doesn’t work because he can only have one stack of stagger but unstoppable will trigger twice from one special.

I agree, why do people keep saying hood? Are they playing a different game? Unless you sp2 and heavy to keep refreshing hex there is no way to stagger unstoppable.
  • Options
    Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    The Hood is the best counter I've seen so far. Power steal stun, and stagger for unstoppables and fury

Not really… unstoppable triggers TWICE for some stupid reason. When the animation starts and when if refreshes… a single stack of stagger ain’t gonna cut it

Confirm.
  • Options
    DhennyzDhennyz Posts: 22
    Cable’s stagger works well against him.

I had the most fun using Loki against him. As soon as juggs use his special I counter with SP1 and steal his unstoppable.
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    You think he's bad in AW with standard unstoppable timer. Try Hulk with unlimited unstoppable in Act4. Hard to even get a hit in to get your power meter up to launch SP to change the random buff effect and then hope it isn't unstoppable for him again! lol
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Dhennyz wrote: »
    Cable’s stagger works well against him.

I had the most fun using Loki against him. As soon as juggs use his special I counter with SP1 and steal his unstoppable.

I like Loki too but he always blocks sp1. But if you keep the s3 curse on him, the unstoppable buffs go straight to you and they make it easy to land a heavy for the refresh.
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Jane foster places 2 staggers most of the time which is great if that is the route you wanna go with
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I would say Magik. Good damage output and no power means no unstoppable. Just max out parry and stupefy otherwise