**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where do you Believe Professor X Stands in the Mutant Class?

2»

Comments

• Unknown_LegendUnknown_Legend Posts: 128
    Top 10
    Glad that his Synergies dont benifit him , otherwise he would have put some Far sung legends to sleep
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Top 3 (or above)

Cop123 said:

He's top 6 for me

Would Emma Frost be better than Prof X?
    I wouldn’t say so. She’s got great utility, but Prof X has a lot of fun stuff and can do a great deal.
    Yeah that's what I was thinking too. I think Prof might have more damage than Emma but both have the same level of utility
    I think Prof X has a higher utility than Emma
    Emma has more immunities and probably the same amount of everything else but Prof X has better synergies
    Can She Counter Miss and Evade?
    Can Prof X be immune to most damaging debuffs, have power sting, or taunt the opponent? Not reallt a fair question lol, and she can counter evade.
    As far as i know... She can't counter evade except her sp attacks.. as far as i know
    She can, whenver she is in telepath form she counters evade
    You are right.. her damage is low i rarely use her sitting on 6* r2 so i forget lol
    https://youtu.be/1cHr7ZfbSio
    Nobody is saying she's bad. Prof X is just better and that's fine.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Top 10

Cop123 said:

He's top 6 for me

I wouldn’t say so. She’s got great utility, but Prof X has a lot of fun stuff and can do a great deal.
    Yeah that's what I was thinking too. I think Prof might have more damage than Emma but both have the same level of utility
    Emma has more immunities and probably the same amount of everything else but Prof X has better synergies
    Can Prof X be immune to most damaging debuffs, have power sting, or taunt the opponent? Not reallt a fair question lol, and she can counter evade.
    That was a Serious Question , Not a Taunt , I don't know much of Emma and that's why was asking it , On the Taunt point , It's not even a debatable topic from who's better between Prof X and Emma , Like it's obvious
    Ummm did you think I meant the actual Taunt word because I meant the ability Taunt lol.

Also don't know why you would try to say Prof X is better if you are not even familiar with her abilities... and Emma is better if you have suicides so not obvious who is better. They both do different things and I would say it's closer than you think
    Top 10
    DawsMan said:

Cop123 said:

He's top 6 for me

As far as i know... She can't counter evade except her sp attacks.. as far as i know
    You are right.. her damage is low i rarely use her sitting on 6* r2 so i forget lol
    He just called her damage low, trying to enlighten him.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Top 3 (or above)

DawsMan said:

Cop123 said:

He's top 6 for me

Ah I see.
  • Unknown_LegendUnknown_Legend Posts: 128
    Top 10

Cop123 said:

He's top 6 for me

That was a Serious Question , Not a Taunt , I don't know much of Emma and that's why was asking it , On the Taunt point , It's not even a debatable topic from who's better between Prof X and Emma , Like it's obvious
    Ummm did you think I meant the actual Taunt word because I meant the ability Taunt lol.

Also don't know why you would try to say Prof X is better if you are not even familiar with her abilities... and Emma is better if you have suicides so not obvious who is better. They both do different things and I would say it's closer than you think
    Your Misunderstood , Maybe If I would have used the Word Sarcastic Phrase rather than Taunt it would hv been better , And I know many of ally mates talking bout her so got to know
    Top 10

Cop123 said:

He's top 6 for me

Your Misunderstood , Maybe If I would have used the Word Sarcastic Phrase rather than Taunt it would hv been better , And I know many of ally mates talking bout her so got to know
    Yeah I did lol English isn't my primary language 😅
  • Eren_Light_LelouchEren_Light_Lelouch Posts: 11
    edited May 2021
    Top 3 (or above)

DawsMan said:

Cop123 said:

He's top 6 for me

..her damage is low ... I didn't mean her damage is low in general.. i mean her damage is lower when it comes to my questing team.. i have better damage dealer and other champion who can fill team with better utility..
    Sorry if it makes confusion
    Overall she never fit in my team in any role where i have b3tter champs for each situations..
    Except sometimes in use her in aq.. to hav3 some fun
  • Top 3 (or above)

DawsMan said:

Cop123 said:

He's top 6 for me

And also she hits mor3 harder with prof x synergies
    Top 10

DawsMan said:

Cop123 said:

He's top 6 for me

..her damage is low ... I didn't mean her damage is low in general.. i mean her damage is lower when it comes to my questing team.. i have better damage dealer and other champion who can fill team with better utility..
    Sorry if it makes confusion
    Overall she never fit in my team in any role where i have b3tter champs for each situations..
    Except sometimes in use her in aq.. to hav3 some fun

DawsMan said:

Cop123 said:

He's top 6 for me

And also she hits mor3 harder with prof x synergies
    Oh alright :)
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Top 5
    Top 5 minimum, without suicides easily top 3.
    He's one of the few mutants I can say I've used in every game mode.
    Works great in Variants, story content and aq. Is a mainstay on path 5 war because of on demand falter and is an actual God in abyss.

He's got a ton of utility and some practical aspects that get overlooked i.e his mind controls power mitigation doesn't count as a power lock so bypasses things like vivified.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Good conversation. Keep it up.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Top 10
    For me AA, Red Mags, and Apoc are better outright. With suicides Omega red is better. Mainly because of his low health pool and his play style - a mistake or two and you are on the ropes. Also no debuff immunities with that low health. Great utility though for evade & reverse controls.