**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Well, you can get Scarlet Witch (Sigil) soon

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Rotelly said:

The in-game message said “items” indicating that other stuff would be available

The items listed are 5-Star and 6-Star Scarlet Witch.
    Could you tell us how many tokens we can get per month and how much the 5*/6* cost?
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★

Hey everybody,

We've seen a misconception going around that we want to clear up.

We don't plan on having anything available for Sigil Credits except for Scarlet Witch for now. There won't be any other items available for purchase with these Credits.

I hope this clears this clears things up for you all.

any idea on the pricing for scarlet witch as 5/6 star as well as what an uncollected/cavalier/thronebreaker player can earn each week?
  • mbracembrace Posts: 822 ★★★
    If all you ever spent on this game was $10/month for 6 months, wouldn’t you still essentially qualify as FTP? That’s pretty insignificant, so I don’t think this hurts the FTP principles. I guess if you truly have no way of linking payment to the game at all and can’t even do the $10/month, then you are SoL regardless of how minuscule the cost is. Then again, you should have come to expect a general disadvantage by now with no way whatsoever to make purchases in a game offering purchases daily, monthly, quarterly, etc.
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 433 ★★★★

for now

For later....gear

• YoungDaq.YoungDaq. Posts: 43
    I think its cool to be able to acquire a 5 or 6 star Scarlet Witch just for paying 10 bucks but this isn't very favorable for the free to play players. Hope she'll be attainable in crystals or something soon for free to play players. Overall, its cool yet unfair.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

Rotelly said:

Could you tell us how many tokens we can get per month and how much the 5*/6* cost?
    I’d also be curious to know the answer to this if possible @Kabam Miike
  • MUSTAFAKİNGWOLFMUSTAFAKİNGWOLF Posts: 18

Rotelly said:

When I buy the seal, will I immediately become the owner of a 6-star Scarlet Witch?
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    Cop123 said:

Imagine that, a company that needs revenue to operate, try's to encourage people to spend money on the game that will allow them to further develop the game and keep it running. And also comment and say that is how you will be able to get the character in other ways after the initial first 6 months :o ! Seriously guys without offers like this to entice people to spend on the game how the hell do we expect it to keep running.

it's not like kabam were going bankrupt without releasing her for money only. no one has problem with offers but they specifically say that there will be no other way to get her for the next 6 months meaning ftp don't have any way at all to get her.
    Ftps don't have any other way for new characters except spending anyway. It takes a lot of time for new characters to get into base pools.
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    Cant wait to pay 100 dollars while having an active sigil sub to buy a "striker" and a "relic" which can be only used an limited times like boosts. Thanks kabam!
  • jaydubjaydub Posts: 41
    When I first read the original announcement, I read it as the current Scarlet Witch would be a sigil only version for a 5 or 6 star and then the new one would be available as a playable character and would eventually be made available through the crystals. That makes more sense to me.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    I’m actually surprised Kabam didn’t have some ‘trophy’ champ already as part of the Sigil
    The fact they are doing this now means they realise how they can monetise the game more and remember all you F2P players that Kabam are here to make money and when they make money they will keep re-investing in the game we all play.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

AouxWoux said:

Cant wait to pay 100 dollars while having an active sigil sub to buy a "striker" and a "relic" which can be only used an limited times like boosts. Thanks kabam!

So now we're just gonna make stuff up huh. Working hard for that mention on Prof Hoffs channel.
    Can almost imagine the click bait title already...
  • mdm_mimdm_mi Posts: 45
    We won’t know until next week, but do you think Kabam will allow you to own the Sigil for one month and have enough Sigil credits to get the 5* or 6*? I’ll bet you will need to have the Sigil for at least 3 months to earn enough credits for the 5* and 6 months for the 6*. At that time, the f2p players will have their opportunity for SW.
  • Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    Drippy said:

I think its cool to be able to acquire a 5 or 6 star Scarlet Witch just for paying 10 bucks but this isn't very favorable for the free to play players. Hope she'll be attainable in crystals or something soon for free to play players. Overall, its cool yet unfair.

Why should things be "favorable2 for F2P players?
  • Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    AouxWoux said:

Im glad your excited. Good job the sigil and any other purchases are optional and we dont HAVE to spend if we dont want to!!
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

AouxWoux said:

So now we're just gonna make stuff up huh. Working hard for that mention on Prof Hoffs channel.
    Can almost imagine the click bait title already...
    "Kabam Paywalls MCOC and I learned how No Retreat works in 6.1"
    I-Hulk is the best no retreat counter and I'll never hear otherwise
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I feel double. I don't mind trophy champions like Goldpool, Platinumpool or Deadpool to be available to players only through real money.

With Sigil SW, I was under the impression this would have been released like a regular champion, as she was the MCU Wanda. Especially as she's a pretty good champion and not trophy-like. I feel tricked by Kabam.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

I feel double. I don't mind trophy champions like Goldpool, Platinumpool or Deadpool to be available to players only through real money.

With Sigil SW, I was under the impression this would have been released like a regular champion, as she was the MCU Wanda. Especially as she's a pretty good champion and not trophy-like. I feel tricked by Kabam.

Weapon X is also a good champion. He is also a trophy champ. There is no correlation between a trophy champs usefulness and their status, only a perceived notion.