**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is everyone's thoughts on the ultron buff?

I've been playing ultrona new buff for the past 15mins and he's actually not nearly as bad as I thought he was. I am also curious which rotation everyone is using. I currently am using l1,l3,l2. With using a heavy attack to get 5 functions on my l1.

Comments

• thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    I'm so far pleased with this buff. The best rotation I could come up with so far is:
    1. sp 1
    2. sp 3 (for longer fights)
    3. heavy
    4. sp 2

Does anyone know if he's immune to magnetism?
  • PtkVascoPtkVasco Posts: 161
    Heavy + sp2
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★

I'm so far pleased with this buff. The best rotation I could come up with so far is:
    1. sp 1
    2. sp 3 (for longer fights)
    3. heavy
    4. sp 2

Does anyone know if he's immune to magnetism?

Actually according to the spotlight, only his functions are immune.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Im liking him a lot especially if u can sp2 with all them bleeds 6k crits for a r4 5 star its quite nice bump in damage from being so weak other than some nice utility as regen
  • YoungDaq.YoungDaq. Posts: 43
    I think the criticism is gratuitous. He's really good in my opinion.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★
    I have both 5 and 6 star versions but I haven't tried my hands on him yet. However, the videos I've seen I'm not impressed. I dunno why they miss the mark by just an inch on some of these champs? A timer could make the difference in a champ warming the bench and that same champ being utilized. And whats happened to his prestige?
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    I wasn't expecting much and he's definitely better. Someone you'd be happy to pull as a first five or six star. IMO, not the rank 3 category (unless it's for tb) but definitely fun and a rank 2 candidate.
  • Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    He is decent in damage now but a developed roaster with Ghost, warlock, guily, guardian he is not going to bring anything new to the team.
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    He might end up being a Map 5/6 AQ champ due to immunities & regen
    But I don't see people bringing him in endgame content other than fr his synergy with warlock or fr some very niche scenario where he turns out to be a decent option
    May be he'll be of some value fr some future cavalier tech nodes designed around him....but at present I don't see much value in him past Act 5 content & a few variant lanes
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    DJMNH said:

People who r3 him are talking about numbers. Dude that's the highest possible rank.

My take on Ultron is 5.5/10, but I would prefer my G2099, Warlock for utilities.

Even punisher99 is more versatile
  • Cop123Cop123 Posts: 129 ★★
    he is fun to play and noting else
  • Cop123Cop123 Posts: 129 ★★
    Cop123 said:

he is fun to play and noting else

*nothing
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    I don't think its a bad rework of a champ, it's pretty decent if you ask me. However, the War Machine rework on the other is pretty awesome I think. Lotsa utility, support to other champs via synergies and pre figjts, even rare debuffs such as rupture but on a Tech champ...

Ultron is Ok but its War Machine where's the money at.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    These buffs are basically just making it less painful to pull the 6* version, which is nice I guess, but I'm always hoping for something to shake up the well-established meta.

Even if just a little.