**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Buffed Ultron error

JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
edited June 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
It's supposed that he gain a charge for every unique function he performs before he launch a heavy attack, but with armor function this don't work. Is something wrong here. https://youtu.be/0bBNz98gcH4
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• Inferior_IronmanInferior_Ironman Posts: 16
    Saw this as well. I did some testing and found that while he receives the Armor Up effect from a parry/well-timed block, he does not receive the charge. He does, however receive it after blocking 4 regular hits. At least from my testing. He did not receive it from 4 parries when I was testing. This was on a 5 star, rank 1, level 25, sig 20 Ultron for me.
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★

Saw this as well. I did some testing and found that while he receives the Armor Up effect from a parry/well-timed block, he does not receive the charge. He does, however receive it after blocking 4 regular hits. At least from my testing. He did not receive it from 4 parries when I was testing. This was on a 5 star, rank 1, level 25, sig 20 Ultron for me.

Ok bro, I don't noticed that.

But in his kit said that parry counts as fourth blocked attacks.
    Haji_Saab said:

Do you have pacify mastery? I don’t have an answer but just throwing out options

Yea but this only works against the defender, even if was due this, ultron is AAR inmune. Here comes other issue, he can trigger Critical failure when is supposed he is inmune to AAR.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    JhonST33 said:

Haji_Saab said:

Do you have pacify mastery? I don’t have an answer but just throwing out options

Yea but this only works against the defender, even if was due this, ultron is AAR inmune. Here comes other issue, he can trigger Critical failure when is supposed he is inmune to AAR.
    Only his functions are immune to AAR. So, your parry can still fail and you will get crit fail. That is the only crit fail that I can think of. If you have resonance, that will also cause crit fail if you fail to place weakness.
  • Pdogg614Pdogg614 Posts: 78
    I’ve also noticed his stun reduction synergy dosnt work, tested vs encroaching stun in 7.2.6