**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Purgatory initial thoughts?

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
So i can safely say that i havent been this hyped about a new champ ever. Probably gonna go wild on crystals and arena to obtain her as she would make a great addition to my already solid Morningverse team.

Reading her abilites got me extra excited, she looks very unique with a lot of potential on paper and some very solid synergies im looking forward to test out. And then ofc her animations are just stunning. Amazing job Kabam. Thank you for making another version of my favorite character.

So whats everyones thoughts about this. Im known to be biased towards her so lets see what others think from what we know so far

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    she hath doubled my efforts to hoard for the next featured

she hath doubled my efforts to hoard for the next featured

Yeh thats what im afraid of. So far it looks like i can fairly easily get any 5* in featured arena without having to use any units or boosts. But im scared that i have opend too many peoples eyes on Morningstar beeing the best mystic that now everyone knows Mornatory gonna be a contender aswell and thus the cutoff will sky rocket
    Featured 5* crystal. She’s going to be in it.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Legit, since the promo she's been giving me life.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I’m very excited about her but like, I’m not going to be able to get my hands on a six star one until the featured crystal after this upcoming one so my excitement is greatly diminished. I’d grind her out if I had the time but I just don’t.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

I’m very excited about her but like, I’m not going to be able to get my hands on a six star one until the featured crystal after this upcoming one so my excitement is greatly diminished. I’d grind her out if I had the time but I just don’t.

Yeah 3 months is far too long for the featured crystals to be around. It lets all the hype for featured champions die down.

Half the amount of champs, half the time. 12 champs in the Crystal, 3 featured and 9 basics champs. 1 and a half months, then switch. I’d love that
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    can i get the cliff's notes version of her abilities and why i should be excited? i mean design wise she's fantastic.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    oh geez ... interesting ... the question for me with new champs is how important is the sig ability. that's the key. because dupes are gonna be a while especially 6*
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

oh geez ... interesting ... the question for me with new champs is how important is the sig ability. that's the key. because dupes are gonna be a while especially 6*

I think it’ll be really nice to have but not necessary. It increases the potency/duration of the class soul effects by up to 35%

So take the mystic one for example, instead of 60% regen it will be 81% of the damage. Add on recovery and you’ve got 93% regen. Which is pretty insane

this is the sig
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    also I don't know why she gives no meaningful synergy to Morningstar, maybe increase buff duration or something other than a power rate synergy. SP1 spam on Morningstar is great but her heavy power gain with normal combo is good enough to spam it
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Awesome animations
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    i've given it some thought, and her slang (Stark Enhanced Spider-Man -> Sparky) name should be Purgie

i've given it some thought, and her slang (Stark Enhanced Spider-Man -> Sparky) name should be Purgie

why not purge at this point

make the purge movie memes
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    damn, how much new champs have been added since march? these new pfp im seeing look cool
  • PuttPuttPuttPutt Posts: 241 ★★★

Probably gonna go wild on crystals and arena to obtain her as she would make a great addition to my already solid Morningverse team.

Morningstar: Into the Morningverse
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    Hope its not all hype and no substance... im thinking Void.. but all I get is Sentry.. you know what I mean... hope it ain't so.. Purgatory does look bad@$$.. she make Mephisto look easy
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    edited June 2021

Gardener said:

damn, how much new champs have been added since march? these new pfp im seeing look cool

yo ur back
    i just saw a mcoc video come into my yotuube recogmended and saw some new champ so i came to check it out. btw has my boy Hercules been added in yet?
  • SantiagoEhsaanSantiagoEhsaan Posts: 126
    Mephisto has become the first champion with quadruple immunities...poison, coldsnap&frostbite, incinerate and now bleed.
    edited June 2021

Mephisto has become the first champion with quadruple immunities...poison, coldsnap&frostbite, incinerate and now bleed.

Colossus want to know your location.

Mephisto isn’t immune to incinerate, he just doesn’t take damage. The debuffs can still be applied, but they do nothing except give him power